Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

SPP mentioned on C-SPAN in debate for Montana Senate seat

Check this out! Libertarian candidate Stan Jones discloses the SPP/NAU in a debate for Conrad Burns' Senate seat that was televised on C-SPAN. Also, check out the video below this where Bill Clinton talks about the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5GK9Na ... ed&search=

You didn't include the link for the Clinton rant. The one you gave is Stan's speach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

You know, they all make it sound so rosy..what the scumbags aren't telling us is how our culture will be no more, our constitutional rights will be no more and how they will use us as slaves.

They don't mention the really big need for debating the idea of a new order..it not our choice, so that makes this idea dictorial or communistic in nature. Any treaty called an 'agreement' or 'partnership' is a play on words and is nothing short of criminal. The term 'partnership' for example, is not to follow the true intent of a treaty, but to enforce without debate. To affect social change on such a grand scale, the process of implimentation MUST pass through congress, with heavy debate. Instead, these scum are shoving it down our throats. They MUST be stopped. They are nothing short of being CRIMINALS. Any politician who will not debate this critical issue is a piece of garbage in my book. Expose the NWO for what it is..NOW!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto Rockfish!!

I think they have been exposed! I think this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Did you notice in the end when he says, sure glad you have such a rosy outlook on our future for our kids, that the audience laughs, I take this to mean that they sat there and listened and thought the guy was crazy.

So this guy told the truth and got laughed at. Are our voters that idiotic or is it just me? I just have no faith in this country anymore. We deserve what we get.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn