Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Starbucks apologizes after Trump voter mocked, handed ‘Build a wall’ drink

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Starbucks apologizes after Trump voter mocked, handed ‘Build a wall’ drink

Customer: ‘I just walked out because everyone was staring’

Starbucks customer Kayla Hart was ridiculed by Starbucks baristas on Wednesday, June 14, 2017, and given a cup labeled “Build a Wall.” The company issued an apology when contacted by a Fox News affiliate in Charlotte, North Carolina.

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Thursday, June 15, 2017

Starbucks has issued a formal apology to a supporter of President Trump after she was ridiculed by baristas and handed a cup with “Build a wall” in lieu of her name.

Kayla Hart of Charlotte, North Carolina, was stunned Wednesday when baristas berated her with shouts of “Build a Wall!”

The customer, who was wearing a top that said “Trump,” also received her order with the phrase replacing her name.

“They shouted out, ‘Build a wall!’ and shoved a drink at me and then all the barisatas in the back started cracking up laughing,” she told a local Fox News affiliate. “I just walked out because everyone was staring.”

Ms. Hart showed the phrase — made famous in conjunction with Mr. Trump’s campaign promise to control illegal immigration — printed on a sticker attached to her drink.

“We failed to meet this customer’s expectations of us, and we have apologized and are working directly with her to make it right,” the company told the station. “This experience is not consistent with our standards or the welcoming and respectful experience we aim to provide every customer who visit our stores. We have spoken with our store partners about this situation and are using this as a coaching opportunity for the future.”

“I just want it to be put out there so people know this is what’s occurring,” the customer said. “I don’t think it’s right you should be humiliated for wearing a T-shirt with your opinion on it.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mp-voter-mock/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Would have been a great moment and response if other patrons had seen the cup and started chanting, "Build that Wall."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would've felt it an honor to receive such a cup.