Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If our courts allow the immigrants to stay it would potentially be an avenue for IA's to become citizens by marrying terminally Citizens.

If you give these people an inch they will find a way to turn it into an Illegal Mile !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Exactly, JD. If we don't respect our laws enough to enforce them, why should anyone illegally here from across the world?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Why do people from other countries come here and expect us to change our laws to meet their demands ?
    Because it works!

Some of the idiots running our country will change our Laws for others.
    Look at Europe and the Shria Law problems they are having.
    Our compassion is seen as a weakness for them to play on, and it works sadly for the USA.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    If our courts allow the immigrants to stay it would potentially be an avenue for IA's to become citizens by marrying terminally Citizens.

If you give these people an inch they will find a way to turn it into an Illegal Mile !!
    I guess I'm becoming somewhat cynical about all this. My question is, how do we know the marriage wasn't one of those fraudulent ones so she could ride into citizenship anyhow? If she didn't, then I'm sorry for her loss. If she did, the only thing she potentially lost was a citizenship she should never have had in the first place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12