Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State labor officials complain about immigrant arrests

Article published Jul 8, 2005

The Associated Press

State Labor Department officials say federal agents who arrested about 50 immigrants at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base abused the trust that the department has tried to build with workers by inviting them to a safety meeting before they were cuffed and taken away.

Officials with the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement said they rounded up the men just after they arrived for work Wednesday morning. They would not comment on exactly how the workers from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Ukraine were taken into custody in charges of using fake documents to get access to the base.

Allen McNeely, head of the state Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health division, said the workers were lured into the arrest by a flier announcing a mandatory Occupational Safety and Health Administration meeting.

McNeely said one of the contractors who employed the immigrants faxed him a copy of the flier, which tells all contract workers to attend an OSHA briefing at the base theater and promises free coffee and doughnuts.

McNeely said that neither his division nor the federal OSHA was involved in the arrests.

He said the ruse eroded trust between the Labor Department and the workers it is trying to keep safe.

In recent years, the Labor Department has made an effort to reach out to the state's thousands of immigrant workers, especially those in construction, because they are among the most likely to be killed or injured at work.

"We are dealing with a population of workers who need to know about safety," McNeely said. "Now they're going to identify us as entrappers."

---

Information from: The News & Observer,
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article placed upon the homepage to reinforce our call for acton.

http://www.alipac.us/article-525-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MY Letter to Department of Labor follows:

I was absolutely stunned and sickened to hear the report about your employee, Mr. Allen McNeely, CRITICIZING ICE for arresting 49 illegal immigrants at Seymour Johnston AFB. He, and the North Carolina Department of Labor should be PRAISING ICE from ridding our state of these lawbreakers. What is WRONG with this picture? I am appalled that Mr. McNeely stated that "this "tactic" of ICE
    will hurt the trust he has built with the illegal immigrant workers around the state". What in the WORLD is he doing building TRUST with ILLEGAL WORKERS? I am paying his salary--and YOURS, by the way--and I demand that you stop spending my tax dollars helping criminals break the laws of our country and our state.

I observed that arrest on television and all I can say is that, if anyone could watch that and not be FURIOUS, there is something wrong with them. Every one of those illegals were LAUGHING about the arrest.

I call on you to investigate the actions of your employees and fire the ones who are breaking the law by encouraging ILLEGALS to come to our state and take our jobs.

Sincerely,
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This is evidence that the department of labor or at least high ranking officials have been complicit and conspiratorial with respect to these violations of US immigration and US labor law that threaten our national and economic security.

McNeely needs to resign as he is no longer a Public Servant of the the American People or North Carolinians. He is in the wrong country.

Allen McNeely, you need to resign on Monday and pack your bags. You are no longer fit to serve the people of North Carolina.

GET OUT AND STAY OUT!!

How dare you think you are a King George in our labor department cuddling up to illegal aliens stealing jobs, good jobs, from North Carolinians? How dare you think you are beholding to a "contractor" hiring illegals in violation of US Immigration Law, US Labor Law, NC Labor Law and US and NC Civil Rights Law to work in our DEFENSE DEPARTMENT?

Are you NUTS or just a TRAITOR?

How dare you think you are paid by the people of North Carolina to aid and abet alien forces infiltrating our Armed Services Department?

How dare you think that someone like you with obviously the brain the size of a pea could make such a political blunder and expect to keep his job?

The risk you created for Americans was intentional because no one hired to fill the position of the Deputy Commissioner of Labor for the state of North Carolina could be that stupid. They could be as you've demonstrated, that arrogant, believing that you could use your position as a high-ranking public servant of the people of North Carolina to aid and abet an infiltration of our Armed Services by foreign nationals.

RESIGN NOW AND WALK AWAY OR WE MAY WISH TO INVESTIGATE YOU FOR TREASON.

You make me sick!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AND FURTHERMORE:

You need your face slapped and your butt kicked!!

You are a disgrace to those of us with Irish Heritage.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AND FURTHERMORE:

You have disgraced every American Family who took stands through the history of the labor development of the United States; who went on strike to improve conditions for future generations; who toiled in deplorable conditions and one day had the courage and the strength and the willingness to sacrifice and say, NO MORE!!

Labor is America and America is Labor. Protecting our Labor Market is the single most important mission of any public official or American Citizen. The American Labor Market is what empowers the People of the United States with the ability to improve their own lives and the lives of their posterity and future generations of their families. Any act of sedition against the American Labor Market and American Labor Law is an act of sedition against the American People and the United States.

I now declare any act that undermines, diminishes, usurps, weakens, steals, declines, deflates American Labor in favor of foreign nationals, an act of Treason.

RESIGN NOW, you dimwitted treasonous incompetent sack of manure, and crawl back in that worm hole you obviously wriggled out of disguised as "competent to serve". This obvously raises serious questions about who hired you to begin with!

As I said in my message to Cherie Berry--McNeely needs to be FIRED. But, the more I think about it, it should not stop with him. Ms. Berry should resign and I intend to find out who HER immediate supervisor would be and I will contact them with that same message. This is CORRUPTION pure and simple and I am also sending a copy of my message to my representatives.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right On Bootsie! Go Get 'Em Girl!! I shall be close behind following your tracks through these Dark Woods called "Official Pandering of Illegal Aliens and Lawbreakers In North Carolina"!!