Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State legislators introduce AZ type bills

http://www.colorlines.com/article.php?ID=713

The Far-Right Movement Behind Arizona Copycat Bills

By Seth Freed Wessler

State lawmakers pushing a new crop of immigration-enforcement bills are overwhelmingly affiliated with a network tied to eugenics and anti-Latino fear-mongering.

The growing number of immigration-enforcement bills in state legislatures around the country are not merely following Arizona's lead. Rather, the bills—which legislators have discussed or introduced in at least 11 states—are the fruits of a concerted political strategy seeded by the far-right group Federation for American Immigration Reform, which has taken money from a eugenics foundation and was created by a man who warned of a “Latin onslaught.â€
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The SPLC is an operation run by Morris Dees a mansion living, limousine driven, wife beating, wife cheating financial scam artist.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Thanks Richard! That is rich!

But Tanton’s FAIR network is no mere collection of researchers and legal advocates. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, FAIR has accepted more than $1 million in grants from the Pioneer Fund, which espouses a connection between race and intelligence and has supported eugenics projects for more than 70 years. In 2007, the Southern Poverty Law Center added FAIR to its list of organized hate groups because of FAIR and Tanton’s connections with white supremacist organizations and funders.
    I would say don't shoot until you see the whites of their eye's. But the way these idiots are running, the only shot you may get is at their ass!

What a humorous script!

I don't watch TV, and as long as the commies are out and about, there is little need too! Read their diatribe and one is taken back to the days of Hogan's Heroes!

Try reading the article understanding that a real person really spewed such nonsense forth, and the humor just comes bubbling forth! Almost seems as though Hollywood fantasy and a twisted reality are just fine for the wingnuts to merge together to form a most proper comedic form of entertainment!

I am embarrassed that I have not learned to laugh and enjoy the insane humor that the wingnuts have been trying to share for so long. All of the comedy that I must have missed out on just because my sense of humor needed some tweaking.

Bring it on wingnuts!

National Immigration Law Center
    3435 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2850
    Los Angeles, CA 90010
    213-639-3900

These new laws, argues the Center for New Community’s Eric Ward, “are meant as a strategy of attrition against immigrants—that makes life so unbearable that people start to self deport.â€

Part of me finds this article Hilarious but another part of me is sad innocent people will believe this outrageous devious lying propoganda.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson