Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State senators urge governor to ban Minuteman migration

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/A ... GDMO1.html

State senators urge governor to ban Minuteman migration
    05/24/2005

Associated Press

Some state leaders have a message for the Minuteman Project â€â€

"I have faith in our law enforcement agencies to do their job," said state Sen. Juan Hinojosa, D-McAllen, one author of the resolution.
    Judging by all of the ILLEGALS in this country they are doing an excellent job. Why would those silly Minutemen be interested in patrolling the Texas border?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

[quote]"I have faith in our law enforcement agencies to do their job," said state Sen. Juan Hinojosa, D-McAllen, one author of the resolution. "The last thing they need is interference from untrained individuals who could ultimately pose serious danger to citizens and immigrants along the border region." [/quote]
    This hypocricy is more than I can handle today.

I was under the impression that LAW ENFORCEMENT was NOT allowed to handle this situation?? What's the story? This is outrageous!!!

Is the 1st AMENDMENT ONLY FOR ILLEGALS NOW?? After all that I've seen today, this is what it's coming down to now. AMERICANS are having their 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS ripped out from under our feet. People have to take a stand.......no backing away from this.

News Flash.........this is typical communist/marxist/leninist tactics. History is filled with examples of these tactics and the nasty results that befell people of many countries due to lack of diligence, spirit & fear.

BTW, what AMENDMENTS {I must have missed them} declare that ILLEGALS are entitled to MY TAX MONEY? YOUR TAX MONEY? OUR TAX DOLLARS to pay for THEIR SUBSIDIES???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMHO

"The federal government can and must do more to close the border to illegal immigration," Perry wrote in a letter to the senators. "Until that happens, these kinds of citizen-initiated efforts likely will be the result. If you want to send the Minutemen home, I urge you to make sure we have enough federal agents on the border to secure it."
    Time to get our faxes, emails and phone calls going to let them know that they NEED the MMP! The Feds won't do it and someone HAS to! Let's roll, group!!