Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

In-state tuition bill dies in Oregon House

ALIPAC and friends of Alipac can take partial credit for this bills defeat! I was at the May 11th public hearing In Salem Oregon, and I am proud to say that we made a difference with regard to this bill. This Is great news for Oregon,Americans,and members of Alipac. Never think that you are not making a difference,because you are .... Good Job everyone The Oregon House will not have an up-or-down vote on a bill allowing in-state tuition rates for state university students, regardless of immigration status.

A petition failed to obtain the signatures from 31 members — the majority required to pass a bill — by today's deadline. So Senate Bill 742, heard by the House Rules Committee back on May 11 but never advanced, is likely to die there.

As of 3 p.m. today, two hours before deadline, the petition had 24 signatures.
    Rep. Bob Jenson of Pendleton was a Republican chief co-sponsor of the bill. But he said he would not sign the petition that would have discharged the bill from committee.

“My (Republican) caucus — mistakenly, I think — has made it a procedural vote,â€

"Please be sure to thank Ol' Lew buddy for stabbing us in the back!"

http://www.leg.state.or.us/frederick/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great news friends! Thank you for sharing and thanks to all those that worked to win for our side in Oregon!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I was at the May 11th public hearing In Salem Oregon
    You rock T.S.!!!!

You are

You are a bunch of suckers...

[b]“I believe that how we welcome human beings into our communities says a lot about what kind of human beings we are,â€

these illegals will leave our country and go back to their home countries where they belong. They don't belong here, period.