Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In-State Tuition For Illegals Bill Hearing Tomorrow (Help)

A bill that would allow illegal aliens to pay the same tuition rates as Maryland citizens is scheduled for a 1 p.m. hearing at the Maryland General Assembly tomorrow.

House Bill 1236, which is sponsored by 41 state delegates, would likely be signed into law by Democrat Gov. Martin O'Malley, if it gets out of the powerful House Ways & Means Committee.

U.S. citizens we need your help.

We need people to e-mail the members of this committee and tell them why giving illegals in-state tuition rates --while citizens who come from other states to Maryland are charged out-of-state rates -- is a very bad idea!

If you are moved to do so, here's a link to the email addresses of the committee members.

http://mobtownusa.typepad.com/my_weblog ... uitio.html

Thanks, and may God bless you and restore the sovereignty of our country!

Welcome Conrad to Alipac. Do you have a minuteman organization in Maryland? We can help but they could help too. I mean the Minuteman Civil Defense Corp. not the Minuteman Project.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Welcome Conrad to Alipac. Do you have a minuteman organization in Maryland? We can help but they could help too. I mean the Minuteman Civil Defense Corp. not the Minuteman Project.
    There is one in Virgina, but I don't believe Maryland has one.

I will google and see if I can get their contact info.

Thanks, much.

You're welcome. OH and good link to the information for us.

April you may want to see this thread for an action thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks again. I will follow it closely.

We need people to e-mail the members of this committee and tell them why giving illegals in-state tuition rates --while citizens who come from other states to Maryland are charged out-of-state rates -- is a very bad idea!
    It's also in violation of a 1996 Federal law. But hey, what's another broken law to illegals?
    "

Why would you grant in-state tuition when when they graduate the would not be able to get a job legally in the United States. Take the space of a U.S. Citizen to give it to a illegal alien. Look at the money wasted for their education just to be deported.