Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STATEMENT OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CHRIS DODD ON UNIVISION

STATEMENT OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CHRIS DODD ON UNIVISION DEBATE

For Immediate Release
    June 11, 2007

Christy Setzer

Cell - (860) 331-1913

Office - (202) 737-DODD (3633)
    Colleen Flanagan

Cell - (202) 744-7290

Office - (202) 737-DODD (3633)

WASHINGTON - Today, Presidential Candidate Chris Dodd released the following statement on the proposed Univision debate.

"It is disappointing that so far only one other candidate has joined me in agreeing to attend the Univision sponsored Spanish-language debate. Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of our population and the largest growing voting bloc in America. We have an obligation to speak to our views on a variety of issues, from immigration to education to health care, in this historic debate.

"After six years of divisive politics, it is important for those who would be the Democratic nominee for President to take this unique opportunity to highlight the diversity of our party and the nation.

"I hope my fellow candidates will join me in participating in this historic Spanish-language debate."

http://campaignsandelections.com/nh/rel ... fm?ID=1117
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh yeah - from the senator that slipped in the provision in last year's S2611 bill, to ensure consultations with the government of Mexico prior to erecting any structures along with southern border.

Go figure.... There's another senator that needs to be unelected ASAP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go to hell Dodd. You're a Senator from the United States. We speak English here.

What a sellout
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Dodd, I hate to break this to you, but somehow many of us Hispanics have already learned English. I know, I know, you probably think it's impossible, but SURPRISE! As human beings, we have the same abilities you do!

Quote Originally Posted by squishy
    Dodd, I hate to break this to you, but somehow many of us Hispanics have already learned English. I know, I know, you probably think it's impossible, but SURPRISE! As human beings, we have the same abilities you do!
    As an American hispanic I would be deeply offended by the pandering of corporate Amexico and our treasonous officials. Its the ILLEGALS who cannot and have no interest in learning/speaking English or for that matter becoming true American citizens. They will take whatever our government gives them in the way of freebies and DUAL citizenship but their allegiance remains with Mexico.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

It's Dodd's frame of mind that keeps assimilation from happening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent his an email and said:
    Instead of kissing the butts of the hispanics, he should be paying more attention to American citizens and LEGAL immigrants. But, that he should enjoy it, because this is his last term in office.

His running for president is sure a waste of time and taxpayer money, another one that should be working instead of running around the country!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE

BLITZ...New instructions and posting link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68142

Kates new faxes!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384221