It's the responsibility of the citizens of every country to see that their government is fullfilling it's obligation to protect and defend the citizens of that country first. Our country has done and tries to help as many people from all over the world that we can. Now with President Bush failing to take the appropriate actions to see that our immigration laws are enforced, he is not helping anybody. It is only a fool who cannot see and understand the truth when it comes to seeing the harm being done to this country as a result of the failure of President Bush and our Congress to uphold their responsibility of protecting this country.

We've talked about terrorism and the fact that terrorists are entering the U.S. through the U.S. - Mexico border. We know about it. We've been warned about it by Homeland Security.....so HOW can this be ignored day in and day out ?? Only through total negligence.

Now we face the possibility of an Avian Flu pandemic and not enough Tamiflu or a vaccine to help with this. I ask you, WHAT will President Bush do?? Will he say, FIRST we will take care of American Citizens....or will he deny legal American Citizens and their children vaccines and help, while he provides it to people who are in the United States illegally ?

If all of this plays out, as many experts agree it will, there is going to come a time when President George Bush is going to be faced with the hard cold facts about just how badly his negligence regarding immigration has harmed this country. Everyday, he puts off the inevitable.

If he has the guts to do this to the United States, then I'd like to see him forfeit his own vaccination for an illegal alien. He might claim he did such a thing, but do you think for one minute that he really would ??? But I ask you, do think he would hesitate to deny your child from a vaccine in order to give it to an illegal alien ?? I can't even bring myself to write the answer to that question, because it is so pathetically sad.