http://www.hispanic.cc/stop_hispanic_violence.htm

Stop Hispanic Violence
MARYVALE (By M. Battle, Arizona Republic) July 10, 205 - I have lived in the Maryvale area for 30 years. I love my neighbors. I love my neighborhood. It just totally irks me that every morning I read the newspaper, I read about Hispanic-on-Hispanic crime. Just shooting people on the street, at parties, in their cars, wherever - for whatever. What is going on here?

This is a cycle they are creating. What goes around will come around. What they do to others will one day come back to them.

I wish LULAC member Jon Garrido and others who are focused on boycotts and marches also focused on the need to understand why as a people, some Hispanics choose to prey on one another with violence and death.

I have Hispanic neighbors that are moving out of the area because they don't want to expose their children to that kind of violence. The sad part about that is that crime is everywhere. We can't run from it. But as a people we can teach and raise our children to love one another and treat people the way they would like to be treated.