Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Straight Talk About The Straight-Talker

THIS MAN CANNOT BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

Straight Talk About The Straight-Talker
    Politics Henry Mark Holzer, Featured Writer
    January 23, 2008

There is a scene in the classic Elia Kazan film “Viva Zapataâ€

Re: Straight Talk About The Straight-Talker

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Having been a POW—which McCain has recently been reminding voters about, especially in South Carolina—no more qualifies, let alone entitles, John McCain to be President of the United States than it does any other former POW.
    Didn't Perot pick commanding officer of the POW's in Vietnam Stockdale as his VP? And didn't the press slander Stockdale mercilessly? So why are they treating McCain with kid gloves? I suppose it's because McCain is a Globalist traitor and Perot/Stockdale were not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Media wants Hillary and Bill back in White House. McCain will lose to them for sure.

That is why all you hear now is McCain McCain McCain even though he has far less delegates than Romney.

The MSM wants McAmnesty to get the Republican nomination so bad they can taste it! Then, when he's running against a Hillary and Obama ticket, they'll bring out all this stuff, blow him away on the "vision for the future" stuff, and the war in Iraq. I said it before and I'll say it again - if the Republicans nominate McAmnesty, a Democrat win is guaranteed.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke