Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    They are to show guardianship aren't they. I had to for a niece that came to live with me.
    I think they can show a letter from the parents granting relatives temp guardianship just for the purpose of going to that school, I'm not sure.

Another tactic is to show an address where the whole family supposedly lives in the district. I'd heard stories of people offering their "addresses" for sale, using a mailbox.com office, etc. They know there is little or no enforcement, so they do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

In our public school system it was a transfer of guardianship for we had to pay $250 to an attorney and it went before a judge. My sister in law and mother of my niece works as a clerk of court in the regional district her state. A letter wouldn't do the trick I tried.

Related Post:
    ALIPAC: Lifting ban on illegal immigrants may profit college
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-885029-.html#885029
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hellloooo, we are two different countries, you have no rights in the United States of America!!! How in GODS name did all of this get so out of hand??

Where are Americans who's childrens educations are being affected by this? Gee I wonder why American childrens education is suffering so bad!

Where did Mexico get the idea that Americans owe them so much and that they have the right to make demands on American citizens?

It is time America does what is best for our children, then maybe they will have the education they need so and these rats won't be able to bring in foreign workers with the excuse we are not educated enough...

America is turning into a circus!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Last edited by JohnDoe2; 05-26-2016 at 12:44 AM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hellloooo, we are two different countries, you have no rights in the United States of America!!! How in GODS name did all of this get so out of hand??

Where are Americans who's childrens educations are being affected by this? Gee I wonder why American childrens education is suffering so bad!

Where did Mexico get the idea that Americans owe them so much and that they have the right to make demands on American citizens? :evil:

It is time America does what is best for our children, then maybe they will have the education they need so and these rats won't be able to bring in foreign workers with the excuse we are not educated enough...

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THEIR RIGHT TO ENTITLEMENT WHETHER OR NOT ITS THERE. THIS IS WHY U.S. SCHOOL CHILDREN ARE SLIPPING THROUGH THE CRACKS OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM. AND IT IS ALSO THE CAUSE OF OVER CROWDED CLASS ROOMS. ITS GOOD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING BUT, LETS HOPE ITS NOT A CASE OF TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Where did Mexico get the idea that Americans owe them so much and that they have the right to make demands on American citizens?

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THEIR RIGHT TO ENTITLEMENT WHETHER OR NOT ITS THERE. THIS IS WHY U.S. SCHOOL CHILDREN ARE SLIPPING THROUGH THE CRACKS OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM. AND IT IS ALSO THE CAUSE OF OVER CROWDED CLASS ROOMS. ITS GOOD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING BUT, LETS HOPE ITS NOT A CASE OF TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.
    \

Yes lets do hope it is not too late, but it is looking very grim, especially with "what" they are teaching our children today, the lie's they are teaching them in U.S. History is unbelieveable.....and Our poor kids losing many good hours of education because of so many different languages being spoken in the schools.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123