Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Study Lies About Illegal Aliens and Crime

Study Lies About Illegal Aliens & Crime; Just Check the "Peppermint Patty" Memo

By Debbie Schlussel

The pan-amnestyist mainstream media is gushing.

The pro-illegal alien amnesty group, the Immigration Policy Center, released a study claiming to show that immigrants--both legal and illegal--do not caust or aggravate crime and have lower rates of incarceration among young men.

Well, not exactly. First, it's nice that they conveniently lump legal and illegal immigrants together. But let's just look at illegal aliens. The fact is ALL of them are criminals--because they are breaking the law, just being here. So, it's hard to deny that they have a higher crime rate than the rest of Americans.

Then, there is the fact that these individuals are here illegally, often under assumed names and identities. They're used to sneaking around and remaining under the radar of law enforcement. So, just because a smaller percentage of them have been CAUGHT and CONVICTED of crimes, doesn't mean that a smaller percentage of them actually commit crime (and get away with it).

Then, there's the issue of incarceration. Hello . . .? Many illegal aliens are simply deported unless they've committed very violent crimes like child molestation. I noted that Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director of Investigations Marcy Forman-Friedman a/k/a "Peppermint Patty" wrote a memo to ICE agents and personnel, directing them to release to the great American abyss all illegal aliens caught, who don't have a serious criminal record.

If they're released and never show up for trial, it's hard to argue that figures on the ones that are caught and, indeed, incarcerated (or who bother to show up for trial) demonstrate the real picture.

But no biggie. The mainstream media doesn't care about careful--or even cursory--analysis of phony studies like this. They're happy to issue the kosher (or is that, halal?) seal of approval to illegal aliens in our midst and look the other way on their obvious contribution to the increase in crime all over America, despite local officials' documentation that aliens ARE the problem. That's especially the case in alien-heavy environs like places like Maricopa County, Arizona where chief prosecutor Andrew Thomas has documented this, irrefutably.

Don't hold your breath for the Immigration Policy Center "study" about the illegal alien crime wave there.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/

Banned
    immigrants--both legal and illegal lie ???
    well go figure
    duh!

For that matter, most people lie. All the way from white lies to whoppers! To you family, your boss and the IRS.

God knows, I try very hard to "never tell a lie".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's kind of funny that she singled this one out - just as we did in another thread just yesterday or the day before (can't remember the thread name offhand...).

Maybe the IPC - Immigration Policy Center (part of the OBL) is launching pre-emptive propaganda to support their big amnesty push with the 'stuff' coming out of the Senate Judiciary Comm. (?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been working on a web page on my site listing people who have died at the hands of illegals. I am telling you it is hard, many pages are missing or you can't find info at all. I have over 100 i have read ever story and I am telling you it is sick, A little girl decapitated, Kids rapped and murdered, Then some burned trying to cover evidence. Of couse I can only find the worst stories because many of them have disapeared.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by posylady
    I have been working on a web page on my site listing people who have died at the hands of illegals. I am telling you it is hard, many pages are missing or you can't find info at all. I have over 100 i have read ever story and I am telling you it is sick, A little girl decapitated, Kids rapped and murdered, Then some burned trying to cover evidence. Of couse I can only find the worst stories because many of them have disapeared.
    I know you probly Know this But Bush, never ever see those stories
    foward them to him maybe, just maybe, his staff will pass them on, I have done it for the last 6- 8 mounths and have never gotton one reply. Even though they tell me it will take up to 6 weeks for a reply. I think hes avoiding me because I speak the truth.