Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stupid Lazy Americans!

August 16, 2005
    By: G. London
    www.twistedpolitics.com

Stupid Lazy Americans!

Is this the image that we portray to not only other nations but to ourselves?

Are we content with the way our politicians are destroying the U.S. Constitution?

Have you even read the Constitution?

Did you know the Patriot Act is part of that Destruction and that the second part is the implementation of Free Trade Agreements like CAFTA and the FTAA?

Did you know that if the FTAA passes this fall that we will become an EU type country uniting all of the countries in North, South and Central America, which will end the United States as we have known it?

Did you know that according to the CFR that this bill should be signed into law by December 31 2005 and that it should be completed by 2010?

Did you know that Department of homeland Security is supposed to protect our borders, yet millions of illegals are entering the United States each year?

If you didn´t know these things, I suggest that you throw your television into the trash, and start reading. You do know how to read don´t you?

Search the internet and learn how our nation is being destroyed by our own elected officials. The elected officials who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Get off your couches, get rid of the televisions and video games and start working to save our country. Brave soldiers are risking their lives, the minutemen are as well, elderly people are protesting and being attacked and arrested, others are constantly putting pressure on their elected leaders by calling, writing , faxing and emailing them to stop raping Americans of their rights and their country. For their hard work, they earn a file with the FBI and are questioned about their allegiance to the country that they are trying to protect. These dedicated people are risking their very freedom by standing up against the tyranny. What are you doing? What will you do? When will you start?

http://twistedpolitics.com/newsstories/lazy.shtml
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

What do I have to do! Bash the over the head?

I get so frustrated trying to inform people of what is happening to our Country!!!!!!!!!!! I will not stop even though they give me the "deer in the headlights" look! I simply can't! I care to damn much about this Country and our children's future!

You know what, our government sits there while we all talk and talk about this because they know that we won't do anything. They have the majority of America cowed! Our elected officials are not scared of their constituents. They have proven that they can disregard the constitution at their whim! We as a people are going backwards instead of forward! Our Government is becoming (already is) the same totalitarian government that our sons and daughters are fighting against! This HAS to change!!!!!!!!You know I speak the truth. What is our military going to come home to? Think about it! Did you know someone put out a bill to get rid of the time restraints that a President can serve? Yep, I did not believe it either until I looked it up. I am watching that one! I will try and find where I saved it. DICTATOR!!!!!!

Sorry, all I can say is what I see. We will not have a Country by the time Bush gets out of office. I hope someone can tell me that I am wrong!

Let me put it to you straight! The older generation knows their history and knows what this Country is about (no offense to the very few younger ones that give a damn) It is the older generation (baby boomers and older) that are fighting this because we learned our history without all of the political correct BS!!! Yeah, we are getting older but by GOD we still have a lot of fight left in us! Politican is a dirty name in my book!

Simper Fi! Do or die! Gung Ho Gung Ho!!!!!! Take our Country Back!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: What do I have to do! Bash the over the head?

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I get so frustrated trying to inform people of what is happening to our Country!!!!!!!!!!! I will not stop even though they give me the "deer in the headlights" look! I simply can't! I care to damn much about this Country and our children's future!

You know what, our government sits there while we all talk and talk about this because they know that we won't do anything. They have the majority of America cowed! Our elected officials are not scared of their constituents. They have proven that they can disregard the constitution at their whim! We as a people are going backwards instead of forward! Our Government is becoming (already is) the same totalitarian government that our sons and daughters are fighting against! This HAS to change!!!!!!!!You know I speak the truth. What is our military going to come home to? Think about it! Did you know someone put out a bill to get rid of the time restraints that a President can serve? Yep, I did not believe it either until I looked it up. I am watching that one! I will try and find where I saved it. DICTATOR!!!!!!

Sorry, all I can say is what I see. We will not have a Country by the time Bush gets out of office. I hope someone can tell me that I am wrong!

Let me put it to you straight! The older generation knows their history and knows what this Country is about (no offense to the very few younger ones that give a damn) It is the older generation (baby boomers and older) that are fighting this because we learned our history without all of the political correct BS!!! Yeah, we are getting older but by GOD we still have a lot of fight left in us! Politican is a dirty name in my book!

Simper Fi! Do or die! Gung Ho Gung Ho!!!!!! Take our Country Back!!!
    You said it ALL
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN