Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WA, there are plenty of sob stories of people in their own country trying to change things for the better, not necessarily in Mexico. bin's point was that we would probably all rather read about people who stay put and try to make a difference rather than coming here illegally and crying about how tough things are for them where they have no right to be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    we would probably all rather read about people who stay put and try to make a difference rather than coming here illegally and crying about how tough things are for them where they have no right to be.
    Yes, but not here.
    That's my point.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

WorriedAmerican wrote:
    [quote:3k3mtf9e]builditnow wrote:
    I wish someone would write some profiles of Mexicans IN Mexico who are working hard to make their country a better place.
    This above is what I was referring too not the rest.

This is not the place to request us to post stories or profiles of Mexicans IN Mexico who are working hard to make their country a better place. [/quote:3k3mtf9e]
    Worried:
    I guess I wasn't clear enough in that one sentence. I didn't mean for ALIPACers to write any profiles of Mexicans in Mexico, nor for them to be posted here. That never occurred to me. I meant journalists, reporters, writers in TV or print. They might already do it some in Mexico, I don't know, the government there probably would discourage it because they probably don't want the people rising up. They just want their citizens to overtake the U.S.

I mean write about it in the U.S. media. I think it would help Mexicans in the U.S. to hear it, to know there are people in Mexico who care about improving their own country and are doing something about it. Fellow Mexicans who could be inspiring and good role models for living there and improving their quality of life.

I really doubt those kinds of stories on on LaRaza, LULAC, etc, because they want as many Mexicans as possible to come here. They don't want Mexicans to believe they can or should stay in Mexico. They want to have Mexico North here.

Thanks for clearing that up. I really was a little scared.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

WA, why not post those kind of stories here? After all, the more distribution for a story about the inner workings and problems of a country means we can all better understand why they are trying to get out of there (with Mexico being the biggest exporter of their citizens and the biggest importer of our money).
    We can argue about points of view, but what I have always admired about ALIPAC is that there is little filtration of speech, since we still have the first amendment in place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12