Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suicide Watch: It Might be Hillary vs. McCain

It Might be Hillary vs. McCain
    Monday, January 21, 2008 8:02 PM
    By: Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Both Hillary Clinton and John McCain scored hugely significant wins on Saturday in Nevada and South Carolina, wins which might set them on the road to the nomination.

Hillary is very likely to lose South Carolina because of the large black vote there. Had she lost Nevada too, she would have been badly handicapped going into Florida and Super Tuesday, having suffered two consecutive defeats. But now that she has won Nevada, she can lose South Carolina and still have momentum.

The run-up to South Carolina and the primary itself will feature constant focus on the African-American vote. Analysts and pundits will wonder if the wife of the “first black presidentâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney’s win in Nevada is easily discounted because of the huge Mormon population there. Nobody else had a chance.
    Nevada also has a large population of Hispanics, and if that who John McCain appeals to, then he should not have gotten a complete ass whoopin' like he did in Nevada.

The only people crowning McCain as the front runner are the democrats.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

It Might be Hillary vs. McCain
    NO WAY! WITH FRED DROPPING OUT AND POSSIBLY GIULIANI NEXT, ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

GO ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Guess I better apply for an English teacher job in Taiwan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain....Hillary.....and we have a choice here?

McCain still is weak among GOP/conservative voters, as his narrow 3 pt. win in SC showed (an open primary state) -- this despite fawning coverage from the MSM and McCain trying to hide his liberal record in many areas. This race is fluid, but we have to let voters know about the real McCain record.

This is Dick Morris writing this BS, a former Clinton guy. This is such crap! I've read that the "HUGE" Mormon population in Nevada is 7%. So this huge 7% voted Romney in. And who was 2nd??? Not McCain. Heck, Nevada is McCain's backyard!!
    Morris is another sorry example of the media trying to influence the elections. He doesn't mention that in McCain's 2 victories, most conservative Republicans voted against him. How does he spin that????? What about the fact that the 2 states McCain won allowed Independents to vote??? What happened to Wyoming??? Oh, yeah, they have a "HUGE" 10% Mormon population. Romney took 60% of the vote and most of the delegates. McCain had NONE. Wyoming is a VERY conservative state. Hmmm..... How do you explain that away Morris???
    I think you and Lindsey Graham are way too close.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Looks like I need to start saving money for that move to Australia! There is an interesting story about Ralph Nader entering the race again. If so he would potentially take votes from the Democrats! INTERESTING! It ain't over yet!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Morris was wrong on immigration. He said the shamnesty bill would pass way back when...yeah right. He's a liberal republican who is pushing for McCain or Guiliani. Every Republican I know here in Calif is voting for Romney. I wonder if McCain could win his own state. Sheriff Arpaio is supporting Romney,the border patrol in his state can't stand him and many more citizens who've had to deal with the invasion of poverty.

McCain win Arizona?! Probably NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Every Republican I know here in Calif is voting for Romney. I wonder if McCain could win his own state. Sheriff Arpaio is supporting Romney,the border patrol in his state can't stand him and many more citizens who've had to deal with the invasion of poverty.
    Every Republican here in AZ that I know can't stand McCain. He should know better! Our quality of life is taking a death spiral.

Although....news today is AZ had 37,000 new voter registrations in the last 3 months. Uh oh. If these keeps up AZ's new citizens may vote to become part of Mexico. Would that be Mexizona?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast