Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Superman: Fictional Superhero and Illegal Alien

http://www.americanchronicle.com

Superman: Fictional Superhero and Illegal Alien All Rolled Into One?

Judy Ramsook
    July 2, 2006
    This person was not born in any medical facility in Anytown, USA. He literally dropped from the sky and landed in a fictional small town known as Smallsville. Although he was taken in and raised by the Kents, this person would grow up to be a fictional hero, in a fictional world, but is he also something else as well. Is he a fictional illegal alien?

In today’s society, a mention of the term illegal alien can have negative connotations because of the goings on in the world as a result of such individuals. For some illegal aliens have been known to be criminals and the like, thus becoming a burden to the country which they entered illegally. For the most part though, a good quantity of these persons are just looking for a better life for themselves and their families. A life they cannot find in their own countries.

How can a person be declared an illegal alien. He or she is one who enters a country without proper documentation such as a visa, passport or a lack of a combination of both documents. In order to arrive in a country this way though, one will have to go through great lengths and risks to sneak across the country’s border, or become a stowaway on a ship, plane, cargo or other relevant form of transportation.

Clark Kent, the fictional alter ego of Superman did just that when he was placed in a ship by his biological parents and crash landed into Earth amid a meteor shower via comic book sketches.

He had no documentation which granted him permission to enter his new fictional home of Smallsville, USA. It was just him as a baby, tucked quite snugly in a ship small enough to hold that one passenger it carried; the babe from a fictional planet known as Krypton.

As that boy grew he began to be aware of super human powers and strengths no ordinary human around him possessed. It was then that this Clark Kent character realised he was different from his peers and adults, even his adoptive parents; the Kents.

Being raised in a fragile human world, Clark Kent ended up using his powers to rescue a race of people he would come to cherish.

So since he was busy saving people in distress or others from the clutches of the bad guys and no one around him, save for his adoptive parents, at first knew of his powers, life went on as usual in that fictional world of Smallsville, USA.

Since then, this fictional superhero has acquired a real fan base here in the real world. With millions of comic books being sold each year and counting, not to mention television series, and movies, this fictional illegal alien really stands out.

The ironic thing? This fictional, illegal alien, heroic character who would later come to be known as Superman ends up fighting for truth, justice and the American way, in between the pages of a series of comic books, movies, and television series.

All which take place in fictional locations known as Smallsville, or Metropolis, USA. To that, this writer says, rock on Superman/Clark Kent. Rock on!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funny, I don't remember ever seeing Superman waving a Krypton flag. I never heard of him using faked, forged or stolen documents to get his job at the Daily Planet, working under the table to evade paying taxes. I never saw the comic where he had 16 illegitimate kids at taxpayer expense, none speaking a word of English, then demanding bilingual education in Kryptonese. I never read about him driving without a license or insurance, then get into a bunch of DUI accidents, always fleeing the scene. I never saw the issue where Superman went to cockfights, or horse tripping Krypton rodeos, killing and maiming innocent animals. I must have missed the one where he impregnates a 12 year old girl.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Back when I was a kid I can remember reading a Superboy comic where his parents took him on a tour of the White House, as they were looking at a copy of our constitution his mother told him something to the effect of this is the greatest document ever written.
    Many of the comics from my day held up American values, even Batman fought against crime and corruption, his goal was to make his city safe.
    Sadly many of these things are not mentioned these days.
    We all knew that Superman stood for truth, justice and the American way, we also knew he was a strange visitor from a distant planet but his actions were pro America and anti-crime!
    I watched a program a while back about the science of Superman and the part I like best was at the end where they said, perhaps Supermans greastest ability was his capacity to do good!
    I think we all have this capacity, it's just a matter of reckonising it and then doing something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Funny, I don't remember ever seeing Superman waving a Krypton flag. I never heard of him using faked, forged or stolen documents to get his job at the Daily Planet, working under the table to evade paying taxes. I never saw the comic where he had 16 illegitimate kids at taxpayer expense, none speaking a word of English, then demanding bilingual education in Kryptonese. I never read about him driving without a license or insurance, then get into a bunch of DUI accidents, always fleeing the scene. I never saw the issue where Superman went to cockfights, or horse tripping Krypton rodeos, killing and maiming innocent animals. I must have missed the one where he impregnates a 12 year old girl.
    You sure have a way with words.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn