Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    A tad off subject but not really. My brother and hundreds of his co-workers have been permently laid off from a steel plant in Ohio. Now they all, including one of my brothers (with over 25 years' seniority) are stuggling to hang onto their homes while they try to find another job in this economy....and this illegal invader was working??? In a steel plant???
    Lately it seems to be a weekly heartache watching another friend of mine loose their job and it is infuriating to know IA's are employed while citizens are being laid off by the thousands with no prospects for employment any time soon.

My anger toward our government and pro-illegals has escalated as I witness people I know and love heading for finacial hell in part because of IA's.

Sometimes it is difficult to stay civil.....
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

They know if the United States government did not issue the # to them, they should not be using it!!

This whole issues is costly and stupid...and the Pro-advocate groups had better have to pay for all of these cost for this unbelievable irrational court case.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I can't believe some of the junk that is clogging our judical system these days.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One of the things about this case that gets me is how does an illegal alien and a thief get the money to take a case to the Supreme Court?

I would imagine that the trail that leads to the financial support for this and many other cases like it leads back to our own tax dollars.

Something should be done about it.

US Patriot---

My anger is unbounded. My wife sat down with me yesterday and urged me to let go of my anger--to stop reading about all the bad things that are happening to Americans. The trigger eysterday was reading that the SCOTUS was leaning to making ID thefte--by illegals__ a non-crime. You can look it up and read it. The logic by Chief Justice Roberts is so ridiculous that he should resign immediately.
    I am 75 and in good health. My wife fears I will have a stroke or a heart attack becsuse I get so angry as I watch the people that we have entrusted with the care of America making exceptions vevry day to allow the illegal immigrants to atake jobs from Americans and to skirt our laws.

The premise that Roberts is using is that the illegal person meant no personal harm when he stole the ID. There was nothing written as to the status of a citizen if he does the same. I think I will not be posting for a while since I agree with my wife thast I have become an "angry old man".

She has encouraged me to stop watching the news and to limit my time on the web. Probably a very good idea.

There are so few Americans in government--they are citizens , but they are not Americans.

misterbill,

Maybe you can luck out and fulfill some dream you've been working on.

I took a break from the madness by finally making it to see a little of Alaska. While calling old friends, to go to a Minuteman 4th of July event, I got in touch with a friend living up there. I was able to work for over a month getting ready. Even though I could only stay 9 days I still had over a month after coming down from the journey. It took at least that long for my head to get back down here. The place is something else.

It was good to get away for a while.

Maybe you can remember an old hobby or something else to make you happy besides being aggravated by the way our country seems headed. If we even have one any more.

I suppose I must get some pleasure out of this though. Even though I do get upset at least I feel I am trying to do something.

Alaskan Scenery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12