Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fantastic news! Living where I do the situation is depressing but this news helped indeed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deported

The fact he violated numerous deportation orders and unlawfully returned to the US doesn't give him the right to further violate our laws by being unlawfully here. There should be no statute of limitation for this. I am glad this was a sensible Supreme Court decision but I am afraid as with numerous other detainees he most likely is back in the country.

It's about time we had some good news come out of all this.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Serves him right, illegal is illegal, I am glad he was deported. The laws do apply to him

It was their biggest mistake to flaunt their flags and their blatant in our face refusal to adhere to our laws and our country. Now they are paying the price for it. This steam roller is picking up pace, I keep telling myself everyday that the illegal aliens days in this country are numbered. We american citizens do have a say in it regardless of what these pro-illegal groups spout
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12