Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enterprising coyote?

Interesting. I'll bet some enterprising coyote is now in India tapping the Indian market for folks who want to come into the USA. I'll bet most of these Indians have something in common--like being from the same geographical area or same caste. Advertising for this is probably word of mouth. These have to be poor uneducated Indians because the educated ones speak English well.

Baffles them huh?

They tried many scams to get into Canada. The Canadians caught on especially after the last boat load of Tamil refugees arrived in British Columbia. There was an out cry by the Canadian citizens and the government is getting tougher on them. They know so I think that is part of the reason they are coming here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Enterprising coyote?

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    Interesting. I'll bet some enterprising coyote is now in India tapping the Indian market for folks who want to come into the USA. I'll bet most of these Indians have something in common--like being from the same geographical area or same caste. Advertising for this is probably word of mouth. These have to be poor uneducated Indians because the educated ones speak English well.

Those who work in the computer industry have long known that "poor" Indians often get jobs in the US using fake resumes. Many American computer workers have had the unpleasant experience of training workers from India so the American can be fired for the sake of the low wages third worlders want to accept and shills like Bill Gates weave a fantasy that these scab laborers create jobs for Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They tried many scams to get into Canada. The Canadians caught on especially after the last boat load of Tamil refugees arrived in British Columbia. There was an out cry by the Canadian citizens and the government is getting tougher on them. They know so I think that is part of the reason they are coming here.
    They saw what's happening here and decided to be proactive.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by artclam

Those who work in the computer industry have long known that "poor" Indians often get jobs in the US using fake resumes. Many American computer workers have had the unpleasant experience of training workers from India so the American can be fired for the sake of the low wages third worlders want to accept and shills like Bill Gates weave a fantasy that these scab laborers create jobs for Americans.
    They used fake education and degrees and pulled that scam in Canada back in the 80's. I knew people who worked with them. They claimed to have an engineering degree and produce a fake one and then have friends in India say they graduated with them and had several classes together. They also had people lie about the so called jobs they had back home as well. Then once hired it was a nightmare trying to fire them as they are a minority. The Canadians caught on and stopped falling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    They saw what's happening here and decided to be proactive.
    Canadians are fed up with those that are immigrating and using the refugee status as a means to get when in reality they are not. Just like many of us in Miami are fed up with the wet foot dry foot policy as Cubans now are coming for economic reasons. If they were political prisoners and had it so bad then why after they get their greencards they go back and visit their family. The only difference is that Canadians are more vocal about it. When you read stories in the Toronto Sun about illegals being deported you should read their comments. Ours are tame. They had over 300 comments after the boat load of people from Sri Lanka arrived in British Columbia. Anything from the relatives here who called and asked for them should pay for them and not the taxpayers to turn the boat around and send them back.

They claimed to have an engineering degree and produce a fake one and then have friends in India say they graduated with them and had several classes together.
    They have invaded American academic institutions using these techniques.

Typically, they will get enrolled into an anti-American university like MSU which maniacly touts "diversity" and "multiculturalism" at the expense of learning and academic integrity. Once they study in a department, they will update their resumes to read that they graduated with a degree. Using this "false degree" approach they will get accepted into ANOTHER university, usually as a PhD student, where their fraud lands them teaching and research positions denied to American students because of this twisted approach to diversity. Many current Indian professors at American universities are fraudulenty placed using this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123