Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suspect, 16 sought for fatal shooting in Waukegan

Suspect, 16, sought in fatal shooting in Waukegan

NEWS-SUN STAFF REPORT

Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for information leading to the arrest of a 16-year-old wanted for a murder in Waukegan. The organization has made the suspect a "Most Wanted" fugitive.

Pablo Aguilar is being sought in connection with the killing of William Guzman, 23, who was shot near the intersection of Jackson Street and Jackson Court on June 22. Police said the group was in front of a house in the 1100 block of Jackson Court when a green Dodge pickup truck drove by. Words were exchanged, but the pickup continued down the street.

About 10 minutes later the pickup truck returned to the area. Guzman and the other men started walking toward the pickup when four or five shots were fired at the group. One of them hit Guzman in the chest.

The next day Bicente Lash, 17, of the 1200 block of Blanchard Road, Waukegan, the driver of the vehicle; and Louis Petrick, 17, of the 1900 block of Melrose Avenue, Waukegan, a passenger in the pickup truck, were arrested.

Aguilar is described as being 5-foot, 9-inches tall, weighing 155 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He should be considered armed and dangerous and bond was set at $10 million in his warrant.

Anyone with information on this crime could be eligible for a $1,000 cash reward.

Call Crime Stoppers at (847) 662-2222.

08/11/06
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow

I live five minutes from this place. Our town site had quite a conversation about this topic.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5209

The police said it was not a gang shooting but read what one poster speculated -sounds right on...

__________________________________________________ _________
    Posted - 06/28/2006 : 00:29:32 Show Profile Reply with Quote

O.K here we go, take the information that I post on here for what it is worth. First off, 56ynot had some o.k information, I'll give you a little run down of some of the gangs that I know of that are in Waukegan. First you have Latin Kings, Latin Lovers, Vice Lords, 4Corner Hustlers, O.A's, then you have Maniac Latin Disciples, Satan Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Renagade Disciples, then you have Sur 13, Norteno 14, MS-13, City Knights, Spanish Cobras, (my fingers are getting tired). Latin Kings are a very strong Hispanic gang in Waukegan has been around for years, but you have the Sur-13 gang which a few years ago no one really knew who or what they were about, they are pretty much taking over Waukegan now a days. The Maniac Latin Disciples have also been around for years in Waukegan they are still around and they used to be one of the most feared gangs in waukegan. They are laying low, but they have been responsible for several homicides in the past years. O.A's have sparked up a bit lately be seem to be on the down low. Enough of the info.

The real reason for this post is to shed some light on the headline story in the newspaper today "Murder Suspect, 15,Sought". I started reading the story and I just could not believe that Cmdr. Stevenson said that they do not believe it was a gang shooting. Wait a minute you mean to tell me that just because this "Victim" was not wearing his "Shoot me I'm a gang member" shirt he's not a gang member. How does this look. You have several "males" standing outside a residence at 1:50 in the morning, and a truck roles by, and by god, and for no apperent reason, they shoot this guy, and then take off. When someone says "DRIVE-BY SHOOTING" what is the first thing that comes to mind. I'll tell you "GANG" shooting. I'll tell you what I think happened. A group of Gang members were standing outside doing gang things. On the other side a young 15 year old is about to get initiated into a gang and had to go out and do his deed. This 15 year old gets into this truck and the other gang members that are with him have to go along because someone has to so they can see that this 15 year old actually did his deed. As they drive past these other gang members on the corner there is an exchange of gang slogans such as "what you about", or "King Love" or "King Killer" or "Folk Love" or "Folk Killer". When they were done they kept driving past. O.K, now that the gang members that are in the truck now know who or what gang is standing at the corner, it's time for this 15 year old to do his deed. They guys at the corner are from a rival gang, the 15 year old is given the gun, and told "it's time to do the mission". The truck drives back around and 4-5 shots rang out, hitting one of the gang members in the chest and killing him. Nothing is said because they arlready knew who was at the corner and the probably had the target picked out because it just depends on who answered them the first time they drove by. I'm willing to guess that the first shot is the one that killed him and then the rest of the shots just missed because the dead guys falls to the ground and everyone else runs. You see, when the truck pulled around the second time, I'm guessing that the victim walked up to the truck like a "bad ass" and then got shot. Sucks, it happens all the time.
    Now lets take a look at the victim. Maybe no tattoos, but is a gang member from Chicago or just a wannabe from Chicago and figured he can be a bad ass in little ol waukegan. O.K, I'll buy that. No gang record in Waukegan maybe maybe not. But does no gang record mean not in a gang or a shooting is not gang related? I don't think so.
    Lets look at the bad guys. The two guys that were picked up, probably went along to make sure this 15 year old did his Mission. 15 year old not mentioned in any gang files because he has not been discovered yet, well know he will be. But I'm sure his parents are probably or already did sent him to Mexico just like they always do.

So to me and the rest of you, this smells like a Gang Shooting all day. Would be a bad headline if it said " One killed in Gang Drive-By" a couple of days after the Chief of Police says there are not as many gang members in Waukegan as they say there are. Hope this was helpful and if you have any questions, don't ask.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's so sad to see it happening. I remember when I was little it would be special drive to go to Elgin. They had that huge LeeWards craft place. It's something else now I'm sure. And if I'm not mistaken they had a huge clock somewhere. Been a good 35-40 years since I've been there. But this whole area has changed. And NOT for the better.

There just trying to play it down,don't want to admit they are overran by gangs and thugs! As long as they shoot each other and not innocent victims, I guess that is harsh, but I cannot find much sympathy for gang members.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

William

I knew william, I worked with william, william was no gang member. William was visiting family and decided to go outside to smoke. William was a great kid. he didn't deserve what happened to him. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

they caught that punk "pablo aguilar" who skipped town that same night. His father went to the scene of the crime and was asking what had happened... someone told im his son was involved, he ran home and made sure he was gone. (mod edit)

if you ask me, its the parents of those idiots who ride around shooting at innocent people. why? because they dont take care of their offspring.... instead of making sure they are home safe, they give them keys to a car and let them roam as they wish...

william was a very important person in the music business. when news of his murder came across the wires, concerts were cancelled, money was lost, only because of the impact he had on the lives of many musicians.

see for yourself......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81jxVUG8FE

Thank you for the personal comments El-Chori. I am sorry this happened to your friend. Sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nice tribute at youtube. My sympathies to you and Williams' family.
    Take care.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry about your friend. I'm sure he'd be appreciative that you posted for him. Hope you can get some justice for the guy that thought it alright to do this thing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EL_CHORI

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

I agree with you. The Bible say you are accountable for your children. In fact, it goes as far as to say, if they are evil and uncontrolable you should put them to death. Of course in todays society we can not do that but what we can do is assist law enforcement in punishing them.

I wonder how many of these gang banger hoods are living back in the homeland, with their grandparents or other relatives. Not to mention how many of them are in America that are wanted back home.

Dixie

EL_CHORI , I am sorry you lost your friend and I apologize about my pop off about gang members killing each other. I know what it is like to lose your friend, I am still lost without mine, please except my apology!
    Build the dam fence post haste!