Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suspect sought in murder

The place they say this guy lives is only a few miles from where I live!

http://www.sandmountainreporter.com/pri ... o?wcd=7638

Sand Mountain Reporter
    http://sandmountainreporter.com

Copyright © 2005 Sand Mountain Reporter

Suspect sought in murder

By George Jones
    Sand Mountain Reporter

Published October 11, 2005

Albertville Police Chief Benny Womack announced Monday that a murdered Hispanic girl found in Albertville had been identified as 16-year-old Sandra Pablo of the Birmingham area.

Womack also announced his department has produced a suspect in Pablo's murder and is asking the public for assistance in locating Aneswit Manso-Llano, a Hispanic male, 30, who is 5-feet tall and weighs 148 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Manso-Llano resides at 1017 East Huffman Road in Birmingham. The subject might be driving a green Ford Explorer with a Best Buy Auto drive out tag.

Local residents had discovered the young girl's body Sunday, Oct. 2, near the Boy Scout Hut No. 71 on East McKinney Road.

The investigation was initially stymied by the woman's lack of identification. Once her identity was determined, the investigation was able to develop information leading to Manso-Llano as a suspect in Pablo's murder.

Womack was not at liberty to release any additional information Monday, because it would compromise the ongoing investigation.

Womack is asking the public to be on the lookout for Manso-Llano and notify the APD if he is sighted or if his whereabouts are known.

Womack added, "Manso-Llano is considered armed and dangerous. Under no circumstances should anyone attempt to apprehend the subject."
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflyingone
    not to change the subject but do you know what is going on in Hoover Ala.
    There was something on Lou Dobbs tonight about an immigration problem there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, I don't

I do not get home in time to watch Lou's program (unfortunately).
    I usually have to read the transcripts. I talk with the head of their homeland security dept. I will get in touch with him and see what I can find out. Does anyone here know what they said about Hoover?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God