Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suspicious?...USCIS Changes More than 50 Immigration Forms

NOTE: Back-door approach to give business "legal' employees??? Back-door amnesty to get illegals legalized??? I would say these changes are highly suspicious.

USCIS Changes More than 50 Immigration Forms; INSZoom and Their Law Firm Clients Respond Immediately
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/08/prweb546435.htm
    USCIS recently changed fifty immigration forms, including substantial changes made to key business immigration forms. INSZoom and its immigration lawyer clients responded immediately to keep business immigration smoothly flowing.

San Ramon, CA (PRWEB) August 15, 2007 -- On July 30, 2007, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) made changes to fifty immigration forms, including substantial changes made to key business immigration forms. This update en masse coincided with an increase in fees related to immigration applications, which also went in effect on the same day. INSZoom.com, Inc., a leading case management software provider for immigration lawyers, responded immediately and updated all forms within one week's time.

These changes to U.S. immigration forms have a direct effect on foreign nationals applying for entry into the U.S. and their immigration lawyers. "Any change in government forms and policies directly affects the way we practice law," said Virender Goswami, an immigration attorney in San Francisco, California. "Immigration lawyers and our clients depend upon smooth transitions that are parallel with the government to effectively practice the business of immigration."

"With INSZoom, our clients don't have to worry about changes in governmental forms," said Raj Vaidyamath, Vice-President of INSZoom. "Our team of engineers work around the clock to ensure all immigration forms are updated at breakneck speeds." INSZoom's clients were able to have instant access to updated immigration forms in less than one week's time.

"Immigration is a very fluid business," said Umesh Vaidyamath, founder and C.E.O. of INSZoom. "Laws, regulations and forms are constantly in flux and it is essential that lawyers and their software providers respond immediately and consistently to any changes made at the governmental side. Law firms that have that flexibility built-in to the way they function on a day-to-day level will always have an advantage in the immigration industry."

Immigration forms that were changed this week include: Form I-751, the Petition to Remove conditions on Residence; Form I-765, the Application form Employment Authorization; Form I-907, the Request for Premium Processing Service; Form I-290B, the Notice of Appeal or Motion; and Form I-129F, the Petition for an Alien Fiancé(e).

INSZoom, Inc. (www.inszoom.com), is the world's largest immigration software company, with offices in San Ramon, CA, US; London, UK; and Bangalore, India. Founded in 1999, the company has been helping law firms and corporate immigration divisions in automating and managing their immigration tasks efficiently. As a Microsoft Certified partner, INSZoom provides clients with leading-edge technology, flexible platforms, and superior compliancy management tools. For more information, please email sales(at)inszoom.com in the US/India or sales(at)inszoom.co.uk in the UK.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I knew something was up - these 'illegals' who are a non-match will be transformed into 'legals' before the 90 days is up.

We are being had - big time - again.

The only thing we should have believed from these people is that they intend for the illegals to stay. That's the only truth they have spoken in a very long time.

Now we know why Tyson's isn't worried - and we know why employers aren't looking for thousands of new workers?

They aren't loosing any ---------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think were in big trouble!!
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Absolutely!!!

This is going to take away the 'illegality' of them and our right to demand their deportation.

We need to clean house.

Related thread: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... widespread

Something is going to have to be done quickly!
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Can someone do the research to find out exactly what is being changed on these forms.

We need to know what the forms were like and what they are under these new rules.

W

I'm not sure if these changes are suspicious or not unless I'm missing something since I don't have a clue about the business/employee ones?

Knowing some of these forms all to well, they were in need of changes and updates though. Some of the forms we had to fill out were rather silly & repetitive. Being on that "side of the fence", the U.S. is looking for 3 things upon applying as a legal immigrant. 1 ) Financial support, 2) Criminal record 3) Medical, immunizations, etc. Trust me, they even take an x-ray of your chest and this is something you must carry with you on the plane. For the men, they make you do the whole "cough" thing to!

In our case as a family of 3 we were required to have appx. $130k in assets (might be even higher now), so we needed a co-sponsor. This is to make sure no one winds up on the welfare system. (We were lucky, husband got a job offer before we even moved since he has a special degree.) We still have to fill out an I-751 come January and don't mind that they raised the fees but they should be put to good use.

I can definitely attest that the U.S. is very strict regarding the K-1 Fiance Visa as well as the simple Visitor Visa. So I applaud the government for being strict with their borders in that regard even if I missed home lots! The Fiance Visa - you have to marry within 90 days or else the immigrant has to leave the country compared to the UK which is (or was) 6 months. Talk about rushing a marriage! The Visitor Visa, you must show very strong ties to your home country, very very very strong ties.

Hope that helps to explain some things & show that the government does put its foot down in some aspects.

(Note: Edited to add that for us, we were living in the UK, me being the AMC, so we wanted to move back as a family therefore requiring the $130k in assets. I could have moved back myself to get a job and then I would have been the sponsor but with a new baby, we didn't want to be apart)