Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When did we start using the politically correct term "tagging" in lieu of the more accurate term "vandalism?"
    About the same time we started calling thugs "youths".
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    When did we start using the politically correct term "tagging" in lieu of the more accurate term "vandalism?"
    Hey, at least they're not using the term "graffiti artist" anymore.

However, since this is LA, if the kid walked up to the mayor and peed on his leg, they'd say it just showed the need for more rest rooms.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    The mayor wants the kid to do community service. Ohhhh, that's going to hurt isn't it?
    LA is such a mess it's unbelievable.
    Jean, I'm sure his community service will be to let him march in the upcoming marches to support his suppressed people.
    POS mayor.
    His community service will be passing out the Free Millers Beer during the march
    Jim, I love it! Do they get a free B of A card with those free millers?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    The mayor wants the kid to do community service. Ohhhh, that's going to hurt isn't it?
    LA is such a mess it's unbelievable.
    Jean, I'm sure his community service will be to let him march in the upcoming marches to support his suppressed people.
    POS mayor.
    His community service will be passing out the Free Millers Beer during the march
    Jim, I love it! Do they get a free B of A card with those free millers?

Sippy

After the grief ALIPAC has given B of A as well as Millers I am sure they monitor the site and cringe when we make them the butt of our jokes. While we are deadly serious in our mission we enjoy the bond
    of team players united by our love for the greatest country in the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You guys are a hoot!

Free Millers. LOL

However, since this is LA, if the kid walked up to the mayor and peed on his leg, they'd say it just showed the need for more rest rooms.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Don't try and stop the crime just move the bus stop! Someone should pee on this Mayors leg! Maybe one of his youths crying out for help will do it!

After to many Miller Beers the mayor might pee on his own leg
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe if he's busy handing out miller beer and B of A cards he won't have time to burn our flag!

Isn't it just like them to move the bus stop to solve the problem, how long before they have to move it another block. how do these people get in office and when will people learn.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Officials didn't seem to see any irony or humor in the timing of the brazen vandalism. "It's a cry out for help," said Vince Carbino, Santee's principal. He said he will meet with the youth, together with one of the school's social workers, to "help the student and get him on the right track."
    How to Turn a Child into a Gangster by Dr. Spock.

Stop they flowery crap. "Spare the rod, spoil the child".

Dixie
    Dixie, I'll bet they'll just put him in "time out" and he'll be a model citizen after that!
    Is time out the adult version of a halfway house for adult parollees?

Dixie

Still, the mayor was heard to say that
    Code:
    the boy should do "a lot of community service"
    after being caught.

Officials didn't seem to see any irony or humor in the timing of the brazen vandalism.
    Code:
    "It's a cry out for help,"
    said Vince Carbino, Santee's principal. He said he will meet with the youth, together with one of the school's social workers, to "help the student and get him on the right track."
    Here`s the problem with todays kids. The kid commits a crime and, "Oh, he`s just crying for help", so get a tap(a light slap would be abuse) on the wrist telling him " that`s not nice."

villagrosa is the biggest joke of a mayor I`ve known, and I`ve met him in person at a rally in LA where he was praising illegals over the inercom.
    He was complementing them for all the hard work they do, one thing he said was " we clean your toilets!"
    The next day he had thousands of toilet brushes coming into his office from listeners of the "John and Ken Show on KFI640. I sent 25.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast