Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take The Legal Immigration Test

Since it is our Independance Day this is a fun test to take.It is the test Immigrants must take to become US Citizens. I only got 60% correct so I was glad they give the answers at the end.A good way to bone up on our constitution !

Go To www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19552808/

Let us know how you do...it is not easy !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

95 percent...but I read this all the time ata US constitition web site
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

95% - I missed question 8. Which of the following amendments to the Constitution does NOT address or guarantee voting rights?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YIKES! I'M GOING TO BE DEPORTED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    YIKES! I'M GOING TO BE DEPORTED!!!
    Get a publicly funded immigration lawyer, contest it in court and you'll never be sent anywhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not to brag - but I got 100% Always liked history class.

populist,
    You knew the question about which form to fill out????...that is the one that blew my 100 percent...I had no idea
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Even though I'm a first generation American I passed my test when I graduated from Marine Corps boot camp.