Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I could see by your reply Dianne that you went to the site, but I think that
    mrmiata7 and xanadu thought it was written by Brian.

It was an easy mistake to make the way that the posting came out, it looked like the comments were made by Brian.
    I'm sorry if anyone was confused by the post and thought I had written it. I thought it was clear it was taken from another web site since I included the link with the authors name to the article.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Tancredo and Company are on the attack, there's a dam good reason for it, i trust Toms judgement as well as Bay & Pat Buchanan.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I realize that Brian, I went to the site. And it is all that same "muddy the waters" stuff we hear all the time. Many politicians think we are so stupid, they can come out with their "pointing fingers" lines and we will fall for it. There is a group in the republican party and the democratic party that will sell their mother's for a vote and to get more money for their reelection campaigns.

But it is a new day and age.... No, we will not fall for it... Those republicans who turned traitor on the ideals of America and what the republican party stands for.... are done for. No forgiveness... as for hillary clinton, reid, kennedy and the other democrat McCain (lol), they ar done for as well.

Amnesty means unemployment line for hard working american citizens and politicians.

Rockfish said
    To be frank, I could care less if someone is gay, pro-aboortion and a bottom feeder feeding on welfare and thinks the government should supply him with everything..if that person is for closed borders with no amnesty.. that's all that matters to me.
    My sentiments exactly, if we lose our country, our lives won't matter much.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

It doesn't matter if Pence is the most (supposedly) conservative Republican on the planet, if he supports open borders and illegal immigration, he deserves to be, "bashed!!"

Besides, would a real, true, conservative support the destruction of our sovereignty?? I know very little about the man, but if he supports open borders and illegal immigration, he sounds to me like some globalist neo-con and not a true conservative.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12