Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Questions Clinton Claim-sends her a letter

Tancredo Questions Clinton Claim
    Asks for evidence of child abandonment by illegal alien deportation

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) sent a letter to Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) asking forTancredo clarification of recent comments she made Thursday night on CNN. Clinton claimed babies were being abandoned in the United States due to the deportation of their illegal alien parents.

A copy of the letter is below:

[quote]February 22, 2008

Dear Senator Clinton:

I happened to see you on CNN Thursday night talking about two of our nation’s most vital issues: immigration reform and bilingualism.

First, let me say that I was pleasantly surprised to hear you say that you believe English should “remain our common and unifying language because that brings our country together.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent, Tom is always on point.

Stand Tall Mr.Tancredo and make the witch answer the letter . This why i've always liked Tom . A lie or someone that needs help , he'll take issue with it.
    Tom Tancredo a fine American
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Some sarcasm where it is due from Tom Tancredo
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ZAP! Let's get the "fact mam and nothing but the facts." Tom you know how to hit them. What pandering, liars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course, Hillary will not have a valid answer for this.

If you have specific knowledge of a parent abandoning their child in the process of being deported, I would like to have their names so as to assure the children are being cared for. And we should make sure, if this has happened, that the parent is charged with child abandonment should they attempt to return in the future.
    PERFECT! Well done, Tom.

Tom.....you are Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I wish he's send one to Obama and ask him about his statement that hate crimes against latinos are skyrocketing. That was news to me.

Excellent Tom!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast