Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo is saying..

that the second drug run that authorities were made aware of the run but was never arrested. and was given immunity on this one too

and hes also saying that the drug runners friend ponied up the 5000 dollars to sue the US government as long as the BP agent in wilcox, AZ got a cut of the 5 million. he says TJ Bonner was in DC for hearings last week and that is what bonner says he believes its taking place

According to Tancredo on john and ken show on KFI. border supervisors were at the court house in el paso in case any fellow agents showed up to support ramos and compean. and he also said that anyone who called in sick today were told that they needed a DR excuse.

Mad Dog!

I think these BP agents need more publicity like Mad Dog got. What do you think about calling all the newspapers to see if they wll help? My newspaper said they would send someone down there so I am calling a lot more.I have had it with this gov. backing a drug smuggler to 2 BP. These poor men need us now so what do you think we could do help them?Also we really need the BP !
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !