Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Sends Head Of lettuce To Chertoff

June 27, 2007
    Tancredo sends head of lettuce to Chertoff
    Tancredo has found an interesting way to show his disagreement with Chertoff.

WASHINGTON (CNN) — It’s not every day a presidential hopeful sends Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff a head of lettuce, but that’s what Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colorado, is doing Wednesday to show his disagreement with Chertoff’s recent comments on how failure of passing immigration reform might affect the agricultural industry.

Tancredo says he disagrees with recent comments Chertoff made that suggested if the immigration bill fails, the agricultural industry will suffer. To prove his point he is sending Chertoff a head of lettuce, a fruit basket, and a card saying, “much, much more where this comes from.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YA RIGHT. WE WILL STARVE IF AMNESTY DOESNT PASS. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IS THE CEO'S OF THE AGRI CORPS WILL HAVE TO DO WITH ONE LESS MANSION. AND DONT FORGET THAT WE COULD GROW OUR OWN VEGGIES AND FRUIT. YOU JUST PLANT SOME FRICKIN SEEDS FCOL. IT'S NOT DIFFICULT. SO NO ONE IS GOING TO STARVE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't know about you guys, but lettuce that was $.99 in my grocery store is now $1.59 per head. These fat cats in agriculture are not passing any savings along to us, they are lining their pockets with more profits and cheap labor; while we suckers get to pay the bills for their workers' babies and living expenses.

Don't you know there are many in the "House of Lords" that are felons themselves... actually ripping Americans off and leaving our children's futures in shambles.

I for one would love to look in the refrigerators of many of these Senators to see the cash hidden inside.

Right!! The savings on labor doesn't impact prices. Prices are a product of supply and demand not cost .. especially in agriculture.

When they "save" by breaking our laws, they "pocket" it.

Grrrrr!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know where Chertoff should put that head of lettuce.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

[quote]which is a bad thing to do, or what’s going to wind up happening is those farms are going to Mexico and Canada.â€