Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TANCREDO TURNS IN DURBIN EVENT TO I.C.E.

Tancredo turns In Senator Durban event to immigration authorities

Hugo Mann
    Published 10/23/2007 - 4:30 p.m. EDT

Colorado Congressman and Republican presidential candidate Tom Tancredo did not pull any punches today when he alerted immigration authorities about a 3:00 PM event held by Democratic Senator Dick Durban today that was to have illegal aliens in attendance.

Tancredo issued a statement saying that the event Senator Democratic Dick Durbin was holding in conjunction with discussion of the DREAM ACT – was reported to have illegal aliens in attendance.

Tancredo said, “I call on the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency to detain any illegal aliens at this press conference. Just because these illegal aliens are being used for political gain doesn’t mean they get immunity from the law.â€

Tancredo calls immigration police on participants of congressional staff meeting

By Klaus Marre
    October 23, 2007

Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.), who runs his long-shot presidential campaign on a platform of a tough immigration policy, alerted federal officials Tuesday to an event that he said would be attended by “several illegal aliens.â€

I think this is a duplicate.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Here's the original thread on the topic:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87811.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good Job

I hope Tom Tancredo ruined their little pity party!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Guess we have multiple threads going again so just picked on to add this to.
    ~~
    Durbin blasts Tancredo on immigration
    By Klaus Marre
    October 24, 2007
    Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) lashed out at Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.) on the Senate floor Wednesday, a day after the GOP lawmaker had asked federal authorities to arrest some participants in a staff briefing on immigration.

Tancredo, who is running for the Republican presidential nomination on a platform of a tough immigration policy, suspected that some people present at the briefing were in the country illegally.

Durbin is sponsoring the DREAM Act, legislation that would allow “certain long-term undocumented immigrant children to go to college or join the military if they meet stringent requirements.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn