Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    This is ridiculous. I found the costume like the Target one on other web sites. What next you can't dress up like a vagrant because that is offensive?

This is a link for a picture of the costume

http://www.buycostumes.com/Illegal-Alie ... etail.aspx
    I think all clown costumes should be taken off the market....because they powder their faces WHITE. This should not be allowed....to insult white people in this fashion.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

It may or may not be true that this illegal alien costume is offensive to 20 million foreign invaders. But illegal immigration is offensive to 300 million Americans. Come here legally. Learn English. Wave the American flag.

This innovative costume doesn't look even remotely Hispanic, meaning that illegal alien supporters can't make their usual accusations of racism. The costume actually does a good job of portraying that anybody, of any race, anywhere in this world, and out of this world, should be classified as an illegal alien until they apply legally for American citizenship.

The main reason why pro-illegal-alien supporters don't like the costume is because it tends to remind Americans about our porous borders, and the inadequate security provided by our Federal Government. DHS is weakening our immigration laws, and even supports a 3rd Amnesty attempt by the Obama Administration, when Americans have already said no more amnesties.

What is offensive is that they will print this type of article but won't say an illegal immigrant committed a crime. We had an attempted rape in the Little Havana district in the City of Miami. The man was drunk and high on cocaine. When you look him up in the inmate search section for his booking info he has an immigration hold. The media also said he was a laborer. With both the media comment and immigration hold it comes down to illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is ridiculous. I found the costume like the Target one on other web sites. What next you can't dress up like a vagrant because that is offensive?

I just used the link and the costume is now out of stock!
    Must be popular.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

I just used the link and the costume is now out of stock!
    Must be popular.
    either that or they remove it and dont want to tell anyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12