Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tax from illegals remains in states

Posted on Mon, May. 14, 2007

Tax from illegals remains in states
    Missouri and Kansas accept the money but do not issue refunds to filers of returns.

By LYNN FRANEY
    The Kansas City Star

Memo to illegal immigrants working under false Social Security numbers: The Internal Revenue Service wants your tax money.

So do the Missouri and the Kansas revenue departments.

But if you overpaid through withholdings over the year, don’t expect a refund from Missouri or Kansas.

Only the feds will send you a refund check.

The states accept tax withholdings from those same immigrants during the year. They also cash checks the immigrants send for underpayments.

But refunds?

Nope.

Immigrant advocates criticize the practice, saying it’s a double standard that mistreats illegal immigrants who are trying to obey U.S. tax laws, if not its immigration laws.

“Either you accept all of the payments and (give the) refund, or you return everything,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good! Because state tax made by illegals should stay in the state and be put to other uses. I can think of a good one, change the education system to remove cultural sensitivity training, and start teaching our kids the stuff they need, like match, science, etc.
    Furthermore, use some money to GET RID OF PRESSING 1 FOR ENGLISH and manuals printed in 14 different languages.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Good for Kansas and Missouri. Can't imagine that happening in ground zero states.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great!

These two brave states are doing something right!

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Excellent news. Lets hope other states will follow suit.

<div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>