Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    "It's been very hard," said Lopez, who has lived with her family in the United States for more than 10 years. "All we wanted was a better life for ourselves and our children. Is that a crime? Should we be punished for that?"
    Geez I am so sick hearing of the above......Yes the manner in which illegals enter this country ,no matter what the excuse, is a crime, therefore it is punishable by law............Once again illegals trying to sway with emotional " poor me" argument as well as thinking their crime is justified and therefore okay.

I have no sympathy!!!!

Lo siento mucho senora but you knew you were breaking laws when you came here.
    We have a saying here: Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.
    These people have been breaking the law for far too long and they finally got caught.
    You can run but you can't hide, not for a lifetime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    I wonder ,since they committed a felony and if they are given amnasty would they be allowed to vote ? I guess the president could pardon them .Maybe the fact that they haven't been convicted of a felony would determine that. If the law were being upheld there might not be as large of a hispanic vote as Mcain thinks there is .

THIS stupid president is more likely to pardon illegals before he pardons two american citizens.... the two BP agents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12