Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: TED CRUZ ON INCREASING H1B VISAS S BY 500% 2013 - MUST WATCH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TED CRUZ ON INCREASING H1B VISAS BY 500% 2013 - MUST WATCH

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHlGlNwsQb0" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

This video is over 9 minutes of Ted Cruz under oath in Senate Testimony introducing his Amendment to the S 744 Gang of Eight Bill to increase H1B visas from 65,000 to 300,000. The S 744 only increased the number from 65,000 to 110,000 so Cruz introduced an Amendment to increase it to 300,000. In his statements he goes on and on and on with the pro-immigration open borders mantra that Americans can't fill all the STEM jobs, that employers can't find the best people, that employers who hire foreign workers do better and grow the economy, and H1B workers start new businesses, etc., etc., etc.

How can any Republican who knows we're flooded with foreign workers from everywhere from all elements of massive immigration support any candidate who wants to increase any type of immigration, including legal immigration especially when we have over 2 million unemployed IT workers? When we know Americans are being fired and replaced by H1B foreign workers and forced to train their own foreign replacements? When we know that under existing immigration law, these H1B workers can bring their spouse and they can get a spouse visa to also work in the United States? How can any candidate for President who wants to protect the American People, American Worker, American Taxpayer even think of increasing immigration let alone sponsor a bill/amendment that would increase it 5 times?

I don't even understand how any Democrat could support such a thing, and at the end of the day, I don't think most Democrats are going to continue holding this aspect of their party line, I think this is going to be their break-away year and start standing up for themselves and fellow Americans.

Republicans need to deliver a candidate who will not support on any level increased immigration into the United States to compete with American workers. Republicans need to deliver a candidate that we know with every bone in our body will fight to reduce immigration, who will stop illegal immigration and pause/stop/moratorium legal immigration until all Americans are back to work at reflated wages.

Ted Cruz has proven in his own words, less than 2 years before he decided to run for President, that he is not that person.

And there's only 1 person in this race who will and can do that. Will it create "chaos" as Jeb! likes to frame it? Well, Trump will indeed create some chaos for the globalist traitors behind this massive immigration, but Trump will be restoring sanity and common sense in the United States for American citizens, American workers, and American taxpayers.

STAY TRUE!! STAY TRUMP!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHlGlNwsQb0
    Last edited by Judy; 12-16-2015 at 11:05 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also, Ted Cruz in his own words supported increasing the number of green cards from 750,000 to 1.3 million, increasing H1B visas from 65,000 to to 300,000 and yes, supporting legalization of illegal aliens. His amendment against citizenship was merely to delay the day on which they would be eligible for citizenship, not the eventual right to gain citizenship through legal permitted status.

Ted Cruz was not honest in the Debate last night. He lied in a big way about one of the most important issues of our organization and what is and will continue to be the Number Oen Issue of the 2016 Elections. You can not be trusted to be President of the United States when you lie bout what you were for before you were against it in order to try to win the Republican nomination for President.

I believe people who support Ted Cruz may not be aware of his positions on both illegal and legal immigration before last night. Rubio called him out on it and under re-questioning by the moderator at Rubio's request, he trapped Ted Cruz in an outrageous lie about Cruz's clear support for the legalization of illegal aliens in S 744, the Gang of Eight bill.

So I truly hope Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin are out in full force soon condemning the Cruz candidacy on its lack of merits on major policy issues that drive to the heart of what's wrong with America including not only the legalization of illegal aliens, with or without immediate citizenship, but the expansion of legal immigration with clear support for doubling the number of green cards and increasing the number of H1B visas by 500%.

It doesn't matter that NOW he wants to claim he'll deport illegal aliens. As President, he won't do so, because he doesn't want to, he's just saying he will now because he doesn't think he has a snowball's chance in hell to win the nomination if he doesn't. We've elected those types aplenty before, and we all know how that turned out for US.

If someone still wants to support Cruz, then of course that's fine. Your right, your choice.

Rubio and Cruz must both be kicked to the curb, and soon.

http://www.alipac.us/f12/ted-cruz-le...se-h1b-326332/
    Last edited by Judy; 12-16-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    This is old news that most of us are aware of. Heck, even I've mentioned it a number of times. He's (Cruz) not my top choice, but he's all there is for a second choice. It always wise to have a plan 'B' where issues of importance are concerned. Let's assume there was no Trump or Cruz, where would we turn then?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shows you where his heart is though - to even utter these words. Who was he working for, not our citizens. He wouldn't beat hillary either but a similarity is "do/say anything to get elected".
    Last edited by artist; 12-16-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Did Ted Cruz Reveal Classified Information at the GOP Debate?

by Frank Thorp V

The Senate Intelligence Committee is looking into whether Sen Ted Cruz (R-TX) may have revealed classified information when discussing the government's ability to monitor phone records during Tuesday night's Republican debate, Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) told reporters this morning.

"I'm having my staff look at the transcripts of the debate right now," Burr told reporters this morning.

The committee is looking into whether Cruz's comments regarding recent changes in the metadata collection program, which was the subject of a testy exchange between Cruz and Sen Marco Rubio (R-FL), may have been classified.

"The old program covered 20 percent to 30 percent of phone numbers to search for terrorists, the new program covers nearly 100 percent," Cruz said, "That gives us greater ability to stop acts of terrorism, and he knows that that's the case."

Rubio began his response to Cruz by saying, "Let me be very careful when answering this, because I don't think national television in front of 15 million people is the place to discuss classified information."

Rebecca Glover Watkins, who acts as the Communications Director for Chairman Burr, tweeted this just after the exchange:
    Cruz shouldn't have said that.
    — Becca Glover Watkins (@beccaglover) December 16, 2015
    Senator Burr says the Intelligence Committee, of which Rubio is a member but Cruz is not, is looking into whether the numbers Cruz mentioned were classified.

"The question had been raised therefor I asked them to look at it and see if there was any validity to it," Burr told reporters, "Anytime you deal with numbers, and I think it dealt with numbers, the question is: Is that classified or not or is there an open source reference to it. So it's not as clear as just reading what he said. We've got to search all sorts of media outlets to see if anybody had reported the number independently."

Burr clarified that he did not see the exchange itself during last night's debate.

"I didn't watch it. 'The Voice' was on," he said, adding "It was the final episode."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...debate-n481076

It's going to mean we keep steady pressure on them. We have positively reached the limits of globalization having any positive benefits for most Americans. Maybe some big entrepreneurial concerns if you're positioned right, but not most people: Chinese products flooding our markets, outsourcing to India, Middle East refugees, Laborers en masse from Latin America....

Sheesh. Enough already.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    This is old news that most of us are aware of. Heck, even I've mentioned it a number of times. He's (Cruz) not my top choice, but he's all there is for a second choice. It always wise to have a plan 'B' where issues of importance are concerned. Let's assume there was no Trump or Cruz, where would we turn then?
    It's not old news for people who haven't heard it and are not aware of it.

On our issues of immigration, Cruz isn't even an option. He's pro-amnesty with normal rather than expedited citizenship. He's for doubling legal immigration through green cards, and he's for increasing H1B visas by 500%. Cruz lied on national television in a national debate to 18 million Americans and called Rubio a liar when Rubio was telling the truth.

So like I said, it's time for Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh to eat crow on zttacking Trump over Cruz and tell Americans the truth, if truth-tellers is what they think they are.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-16-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Shows you where his heart is though - to even utter these words. Who was he working for, not our citizens. He wouldn't beat hillary either but a similarity is "do/say anything to get elected".

He's working for his donors and the people behind illegal and excess legal immigration. He's not going to deport illegal aliens, he's going to lie to us and tell us is, he's not going to curb illegal immigration, he's going to make it legal, he's not going to curb or pause excess legal immigration, he's going to expand it. It's all right there in his own words what he's going to do. This video wasn't form decades ago, this video isn't from way back "when times were different". This video is from 2013, less than 2 years before he announced his decision to run for President of the United States.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-16-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Did Ted Cruz Reveal Classified Information at the GOP Debate?

by Frank Thorp V

The Senate Intelligence Committee is looking into whether Sen Ted Cruz (R-TX) may have revealed classified information when discussing the government's ability to monitor phone records during Tuesday night's Republican debate, Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) told reporters this morning.

"I'm having my staff look at the transcripts of the debate right now," Burr told reporters this morning.

The committee is looking into whether Cruz's comments regarding recent changes in the metadata collection program, which was the subject of a testy exchange between Cruz and Sen Marco Rubio (R-FL), may have been classified.

"The old program covered 20 percent to 30 percent of phone numbers to search for terrorists, the new program covers nearly 100 percent," Cruz said, "That gives us greater ability to stop acts of terrorism, and he knows that that's the case."

Rubio began his response to Cruz by saying, "Let me be very careful when answering this, because I don't think national television in front of 15 million people is the place to discuss classified information."

Rebecca Glover Watkins, who acts as the Communications Director for Chairman Burr, tweeted this just after the exchange:
    Cruz shouldn't have said that.
    — Becca Glover Watkins (@beccaglover) December 16, 2015
    Senator Burr says the Intelligence Committee, of which Rubio is a member but Cruz is not, is looking into whether the numbers Cruz mentioned were classified.

"The question had been raised therefor I asked them to look at it and see if there was any validity to it," Burr told reporters, "Anytime you deal with numbers, and I think it dealt with numbers, the question is: Is that classified or not or is there an open source reference to it. So it's not as clear as just reading what he said. We've got to search all sorts of media outlets to see if anybody had reported the number independently."

Burr clarified that he did not see the exchange itself during last night's debate.

"I didn't watch it. 'The Voice' was on," he said, adding "It was the final episode."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...debate-n481076
    artist, this is such a huge issue for a Commander in Chief, could you start a separate thread on it? I just saw an interview with a Republican member of the Foreign Relations Committee and according to him, Cruz statements were the release of classified information like Rubio said. This member was interviewed by Wolf Blitzer on CNN. I missed his name but will look for it. We need a separate thread and since you posted this article first, I would appreciate your copying it and using it to open another thread and I'll post other information I find on your thread. Maybe I can find a video of the Wolf Blitzer interview with the member of the Foreign Relations Committee.

MW
    Sen Cruz NumbersUSA grade:

Sen. Ted Cruz
    Grade Scoresheet
    Updated December 16, 2015

The overall grade is calculated by averaging together the subject grades.Congress Members are assigned points based on their actions in each subject.
    Career Grade

29 actions97%
    A+

Reduce Chain Migration

3 actions100%
    A+
    Show Actions

Reduce Visa Lottery

No Grade

Reduce Unnecessary Worker Visas

5 actions99%
    A+
    Total Points
    1402 out of 1409 points

Hide Actions
    2015: Voted against H.R. 2146 to grant President authority to expand immigration levels without Congress' consent via Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)

Show More

7 out of 7 points
    good

2015: Voted in favor of granting President authority to expand immigration levels without Congress' consent via Trade Promotion Authority in 2015

Show More

0 out of 7 points
    bad

2013: Voted against legislation to increase foreign worker visas (Schumer)

Show More

620 out of 620 points
    good

2013: Voted against invoking cloture on legislation to drastically increase foreign worker visas (Schumer)

Show More

155 out of 155 points
    good

2013: Voted against legislation to increase foreign worker visas (Schumer)

Show More

620 out of 620 points
    good

Reduce Refugee and Asylum Fraud

3 actions100%
    A+
    Show Actions

Reduce Amnesty Enticements

13 actions100%
    A+
    Show Actions

Reduce Anchor Baby Citizenship

No Grade

Reduce Illegal Immigration Rewards

4 actions100%
    A+
    Show Actions

Reduce Illegal Immigration at Borders

6 actions100%
    A+
    Show Actions

Reduce Illegal Jobs and Presence

5 actions100%
    A+
    Show Actions

Challenge Status Quo

83%
    B+
    Total Points
    20 out of 24 points

Reduce Chain Migration:
    Took Strong Positive Action

2 out of 2 points
    good

Reduce Visa Lottery:
    No Grade

0 out of 2 points
    bad

Reduce Unnecessary Worker Visas:

2 out of 2 points
    good

Reduce Refugee and Asylum Fraud:

2 out of 2 points
    good

Reduce Amnesty Enticements:

2 out of 2 points
    good

Reduce Anchor Baby Citizenship:
    No Grade

0 out of 2 points
    bad

Reduce Illegal Immigration Rewards:

2 out of 2 points
    good

Reduce Illegal Immigration at Borders:

2 out of 2 points
    good

Reduce Illegal Jobs and Presence:

2 out of 2 points
    good

Hide Actions
    2015: Sponsoring legislation to enforce immigration laws

Show More

1 out of 1 points
    good

2014: Leadership points for writing to President Obama about DACA and immigration laws

Show More

1 out of 1 points
    good

2014: Leadership points for legislation to defund DACA and prevent recipients finding jobs (Cruz)

Show More

3 out of 3 points
    good

2013: Leadership Points for Statement Against Amnesty

Show More

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/my/congress/11589/gradescoresheet#tabset-3

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast