Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Hayes out on bail -- trespassing in mayors office

Havent found anything in the MSM on the incident. Here being passed around through email. I tried to remove anything that seemed like rumor or hearsay.

Ted was arrested and let out on $100 bail. The charge - trespassing. Mayor Villagorosa was in the office yesterday and refused to meet with Ted. At the end of the day, the mayor snuck out the back door. In addition, someone called in and spoke to one of the Mayor's staff members who told them that English was the language in England not the official language in America and then hung up the phone.
    More to come.

Here is a link to Ted's organization http://www.uscab.org/index.htm .
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Re: Ted Hayes out on bail -- trespassing in mayors office

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Havent found anything in the MSM on the incident. Here being passed around through email. I tried to remove anything that seemed like rumor or hearsay.

Ted was arrested and let out on $100 bail. The charge - trespassing. Mayor Villagorosa was in the office yesterday and refused to meet with Ted. At the end of the day, the mayor snuck out the back door.
    Out the back door???? what a chickensh*t of a mayor that is. i guess he had to go find the next reported to take to bed.
    i wonder how it can be trespassing when the mayor's office is really an office for the people of LA as they pay the bills with their taxes.

If I were Ted, I'd get a good lawyer for this one because that trespassing charge is ludicrous.

It's the same principal as to why we see homeless folks sitting in libraries all day long. Because it is a public building and as long as there is no disturbance, bothering of other people, etc., they cannot be asked to leave.

Likewise, City Hall is a public building. How could Ted be trespassing in a public building?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he was on public property,,,how can he be trespassing? Short of disturbing the peace... and even then it's not called trespassing.

Funy how an American can be arrested for "so called Trespassing on public property YET illegal aliens can march all over our streets spouting hatred and making demands and nothing from law enforecment is ever said or done about it