Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They actually mentioned this at the meeting last night. All of his information was fake. How in the World will the Real ID stop him from driving? Answer, it won’t...We need our borders sealed and Trade agreements repealed so these borders can be closed and the illegals rounded up and sent home. Let Fox deal with his murdering criminals there!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Here is a link to the Video of the news story. Ive added this at the top of this discussion and in the homepage copy.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/4859803/detail.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But he was only coming here to work and make a better life for himself.(sarcasm)
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Right now this story is only showing up in one place in the whole nation and that is the article we have above.

I can't tell you how upset I will be if this is not in every newspaper in NC by Friday at the latest! We will keep monitoring.

If you search on Amy's name in quotes on Google News only one match right now.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... earch+News

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amy Milligan

Sweet Amy, our prayers are with you and your family!

It's bad enough when this happens because of someone who is legally here....but ILLEGALLY here. If I were her parents I'd be camped out next to Cindy Sheehan.

If our borders were secure this girl would be fine. Let's face it. We cannot assume that she would have been hurt like this.

I wish we could get a picture of every American citizen who has died as a result of someone inside our country illegally. The we could have a candlelight vigil on the front lawn of the White House. We know of 3,000 pictures right off. (9/11).

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    But he was only coming here to work and make a better life for himself.(sarcasm)
    I for one appreciate your sarcasm and you are correct that the usual nonsense stated by the P.C. crowd and the pro-open borders lobby (one and same for that matter) are that they only come here for a better life. What is left unsaid is they (the illegals) often make the lives of American citizens' worse by coming here.

Here's a link on crime victims of illegal aliens. Since it is so extensive, I won't paste the front page.

www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12