Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Telundo TV Crew Assailed By Angry Black Man In Down Town Los

Telundo TV Crew Assailed By Angry Black Man In Down Town Los Angeles

A L E R T: H E A D S-U P

RATTENTION: Respective and Responsible Individuals, Parties and Entities
    Tensions Increase In Los Angeles Due To Illegal Immgration

While Interviewing Ted Hayes
    Telemundo (Ch. 22) Television Crew
    Assaulted By Angry Black Man
    In Downtown Los Angeles

Today, this afternoon, around 3:00 PM, a Telemundo television crew (reporter and camerwoman) was assaulted by a very angry young Black male.

The young man physically shoved the large and heavy television camera which was setting on a tripod, to the ground injuring (causing bruises on arms and wrist) both reporter Ms. Jacqueline LLama and her camera woman.

The police (LAPD central division) immediately dispatched unit to the scene on the corner of Los Angeles and 7th street to investigate and seek after the assailant.

Tonight, Telemundo will air the incident through its several outlets.

The scenario:
    Ms. Llamas was interviwing me about the ICE apprehension of Elvira "Rosa Parks" Arellano, when a young, shirtless, very muscular young Black man on a b-cycle stop in the street nearest us on the sidewalk to greet and acknowledge my presence, but went on to loudly proclaim and ask me why I was speaking with the "Mexicans" televsion crew... and that I should not speak with them.

He said, that especially after what "they" - Mexicans did to me at Leimert Park (Saturday, June 23rd)...dispossing me of my Civil Rights and being unjustly arrested.

Of course he was using several explicatives while railing against "these Mexicans" to not video photograph him, etc.

Thanks to GOD's Mercy and having a little street cred, I was able to quickly step between he and the very frightened women and hold him off, even gently placing my hands on his chest and shoulders, looking into his angry eyes and finally calming him down.

Eventually, he got on his bicycle and left the scene.

I took full responsibility for this angry young Black mans behavior and immediately apologized to the crew.

Also, upon realizing that this incident will be shown on television, especially throughout the Hispanic, Latino, Mesoamerican communities, and that it appear real ugly and thereby intensify tensions around illegal immgration between Brown and Black peoples, I asked Ms. Llamas to allow me to make a statement on camera.

On camera, I apologized and made my statements as to why this man carried on in the manner in which he did thank everyone for their understanding...but primarily apoligizing.

The Cause: The KKK Rumor
    The reason for this young mans' outrage against these two innocent women was based on what was wrongly done to me and my associates at Leimert Park on Saturday, June 23rd.

The denial of my Civil Rights by the LAPD due to threats of violence and another "McArthur Park melee" situation by a Mexican led street terrrorist rabble and my subsequent arrest, being charged with "unlawful assembly", was due to the spead of vicious, lying rumor.

I have practically begged Mayor Antonio Villariagosa and Council Member Bernard C.Parks to intervene and dispel the rumor and to launch an immediate investigation into the matter...which each have sumarily declined to do.

As you know, I was attacked last Tuesday, August 14th in South LA by Black assailant, that too based on the same lying rumor.

What must happen before these leading goverment officials take the appropriate actions...my assasination or someone elses' injury or murder, or a full scale street war which investigation will prove that it was the recent series of events surrounding a lying rumor. What is it going to take to make peace?

Let this latest incident, which is just beginning to play itself out, based on a lying rumor be a dire warning. We must act now.

Thank you for your consideration and cooperation,

Ted Hayes
    Chair, Choose Black America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just talked to Ted on the phone. He says he is in a lot of danger.

He also says that LA is a close to blowing with the different things happening fast there.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just talked to Ted on the phone. He says he is in a lot of danger.

He also says that LA is a close to blowing with the different things happening fast there.

W

I hope he takes care. It is frightening that things are escalating so fast!!!

Oh dear...

Wish someone would step up and speak up for Ted and explain his position. He's a brave soul he is.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    The spanish language tv stations in the US openly aid and abet illegal aliens so I'm really not too sympathetic to whatever happened to the reporter and her camera woman.

But I honestly hope this young man doesn't get caught, because I don't think he will be able to get a fair trial and/or sentence in open borders Los Angeles, California.

Let's just hope he learns more productive legal ways of fighting the invasion and can take the excellent work of Ted Hayes as an example to follow.

Beating up invader reporters will only result in getting himself into legal trouble and damage to the entire anti-illegal immigration movement in the view of the general public.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

"I have practically begged Mayor Antonio Villariagosa and Council Member Bernard C.Parks to intervene and dispel the rumor and to launch an immediate investigation into the matter...which each have sumarily declined to do. "

My advice, do not beg for anything from those who wish to conquer. Just be the very nice person you appear to be and carry on with the truth of your mission to stop the invasion. I am so sorry you were assaulted. Stand tall and let those who don't believe in your motives come around on their own. You can't save the world.

The problem is that the illegal alien supporters cannot correct the rumor or back off on calling Ted a racist, because that is all they do and that is the only strategy they have.

Any reversal would be a huge crack in their armor. What they are hitting Ted with right now is nothing new, it is just that Ted lives in ground zero in a place where such accusations can have lethal consequences.

Let everyone take head, the false label as a racist is the equivalent of marking someone for violence no matter who you are or where you are at.

W

I will keep him in my prayers, and will put him on the prayer list so others will pray for him as well.

His actions were out of anger and totally wrong. It should be noted that Ted apologized for his(young man)actions even though he had no control over how that man felt or his actions. When have we heard Latino leaders condemn acts of violence against Americans by illegals? Why won't they meet with him; they would have a chance to explain their position and show him why their cause is a just one. It's because they know they are only interested in things that will benefit Mexicans. It shall be interesting to see how sanctuary cities respond as crime by illegals escalates...

I hope nothing happens to Mr. Hayes, he's a man w/a lot of conviction, courage and integrity.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast