Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The rally attended by hundreds had been going on for about an hour in Shenandoah, about 80 miles northwest of Philadelphia, when five people arrived hoisting a Mexican flag and shouted at the crowd. "

Like waving a red flag at a raging bull! What a joke, trying to stir the pot into violence with no results. In my opinion this just showed the ignorance on THEIR part. A HUGE "attaboy!" to the crowd, you proved our point better than could be expected, can't wait to see the videos coming out of this event.

An anti-illegal immigration rally is going on peacefully, and violent people with a Mexican flag shows up. What a surprise. What was the point?
    If your against violence why pick a fight?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    There is a lesson to b learned here. Five people brave enough to visibly hold a contrary position
    to the hundreds at a rally can draw equal coverage level from the mainstream press. Under those circumstances instead of trying to get hundreds of people to a rally it makes to find a handful brave enough to confront amnesty supporters at their rallies.

Richard has stated this many times and this certainly proves his point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was hardly equal coverage, IMHO, Richard.
    I went trolling the MSM sites to see what they're were spewing. They were all about the church rally of 50 people, including the town mayor and every member of council, but they didn't see fit to print much about the speakers, and the message they were giving to the crowd! There was a lot of great information about how Shenandoah can fight back, including 287(g) and CAP, as well as crime watch and setting up a political action group of citizens.

Voice of the People really did organize this protest with knowledge and useful information, they have a plan and wanted to share it with the crowd.

Dillman was the ONLY distraction, and I think if the cops had not stepped in, the crowd would have eaten her alive. My friend has video of the Dillman incident, along with shots of walking through the audience the whole time, as a supplement to the diggersrealm videos of the speeches.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Dillman is a complete idiot....the MEXICAN flag? Nice way to honor the father of her children by trying to incite a riot...she should've been at the prayer service. I feel sorry for her children...she sounds like a reckless loose cannon. I hope grace is bestowed upon her and she can heal with dignity and focus on her children.

All members of Shenandoah Borough city Council should be thrown out of office!!! yesterday!

This is one of the saddest parts of this whole illegal immgration movement...how they are allowed to get in the face of the American people in our own country and tell us to go to hell, and then make demands that will change the fate of our nation.

And the flying of that damn flag is getting really old!

You know what you can do with that Mexican Flag?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12