Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I remember reading how in the early days of California there was no law governing the mining that was going on. The miners themselves set up claims offices and mining courts to help solve many of the conflicts that arose. When the government moved in and took over it upheld the work and law that had been handed down in large part.

Maybe as our government is leaving us, and our country withers, it will become necessary to pick up some of the slack for ourselves.

They seem to moving on to their global ambitions leaving us to fend for ourselves.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    A while back, a friend who was a company CEO, told me that if you ignore a problem long enough it usually goes away. I am beginning to smell the same tactic here.
    Did he work for Enron or Lehman Brother's?

Unfortunately, this guy has not even managed to get close to jail. Actually, the company he ran did really, really well, but he also never got close to the Fortune 500 list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Unfortunately, this guy has not even managed to get close to jail. Actually, the company he ran did really, really well, but he also never got close to the Fortune 500 list.
    I'm glad.

Most of them are good apples.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    The American Government no longer serves the American People. They pander to big money, and special interests. We the People should be considered the biggest special interest since we fund everything with the sweat off our backs. Only trouble is, they've run up so high a bill now, it will never be paid back.
    It makes me ill how they tax us to death, but have no interest in protecting the people who need it most such as the ranchers on the borders and their families.

I hear ya' April. I hear ya'.

I guess oil pipelines in Afganistan and Iraq are more important than the American People.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12