Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLEASE check into this, phoenix. We need to know if this is a HOAX and it DOES look like you would have heard about it if it was true. Keep us posted.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It's 3:00 am right now, but im thinking driving over there to see if that woman's house is still there. I read another local coverup story about it.

I think it happened a week and a half ago.

East valley Tribune isnt exactly a conspiracy-nutcase-publication.

And I do shun local media, newspapers also. And I don't converse with lots of "civic-minded" individuals.

Maybe I'm out of the loop.

Check out this earlier report from another source:

Cops: Car crash into Home Depot meant to cause blast
    Suspect wanted to be killed or deported, police report

Sarah Muench
    The Arizona Republic
    Dec. 20, 2005 12:00 AM

A man who police say drove his car through the front doors of a Chandler Home Depot told authorities that he wanted to cause an explosion in the store, according to court records released Monday.

Court documents show that Ali Warrayat, a 24-year-old Gilbert man and former store employee, said he wanted to be killed or deported from the United States.

It wasn't clear on Monday where he is originally from.
    Warrayat was arrested on suspicion of arson and aggravated assault after he drove his four-door, midsize car into Home Depot at Alma School Road and Chandler Boulevard at 6:10 a.m. Sunday.

The store was scheduled to open at 7 a.m.

He veered into the paint aisle and came to a stop at the paint-mixing desk where he attempted to set his car and flammable liquids on fire, police and fire officials said.

About a third of an aisle and the car went up in flames, but no one was injured.

Police found Warrayat sitting on the ground outside.

On Monday afternoon, Warrayat called a news conference.

However, when media arrived at the Towers Jail in Phoenix, he refused to answer questions.

Warrayat, who is employed at another Home Depot store, moved his head and sighed, but remained silent.

"When he was suited up, he became belligerent and disruptive," said Doug Matteson, a spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

The Chandler Home Depot remained closed early Monday, and workers said they hoped to have it reopened late Monday or early today.

YOU BE CAREFUL out riding around at THREE AM!!! Let us know what you find!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

If this story is real then Home Depot got what they deserved for supporting this insanity and encouraging it. I hope more illegals start doing stuff like this to businesses, maybe then the businesses will eventually cut the crap with supporting and encouraging this invasion. I can only hope. I hate to sound harsh and cold, but some people only learn their lessons in life the hard way and the worst things get the better because that's the only way your going to wake some people up.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This story is real. I saw it covered on the news the other day. But they didn't go into him being from the middle east, terrorism stuff. They showed security video of him driving through the doors.

Home Depot surveillance video

http://www.local6.com/news/5578206/detail.html

JohnB--love the avatar. Who is it supposed to be????

added to homepage.

http://www.alipac.us/article-947-thread-1-0.html

Ill send this to our national list.

Thanks for the video Tude Dog. Ive included a link to it on the homepage

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK,

Google news search says this story started to run back on Dec. 19th and 20th. It also shows that it has only received coverage in AZ with a few of the AZ publications affiliates picking it up in SC, PA, and FL.

No media saturation.

Anyone seen any mention of this on the major networks?

Let me know fast. We may need to try to get this national.

Check out the coverage readings. Looks like only people in AZ know about this yet.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... =N&start=0

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thanks for the video Tude Dog. Ive included a link to it on the homepage

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast