Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terrorist Operating Across America ORLANDO

www.maryschneider.us

In response to a post to my previous topic:

Perhaps I have misunderstood this forum and should no longer post.

Is this site's focus restricted to illegal Mexicans crossing the southern border or the detrimental impact of illegal aliens across the U.S. and, the open border everywhere, including our northern border wherein I have interviewed Muslims crossing illegally from Canada into New York state between ports, engaging in sham marriages, whose felony fraud cases have been surreptitiously removed from my office and criminally approved?

Yes, I have boxes and boxes of documented evidence, which for my physical protection, are also secured with others, and if you view my main web page you wil see, NOT just one local congressman, but OVER 70 congressmen, representatives and senators, have been provided documented evidence for years; click on the link in the left column entitled Senate Select Committe on Intelligence, including Bush and the White House, AG Ashcroft, DHS Ridge, FBI Mueller and Freeh, DOJ OIG Fine, OSC Kaplan, etc.

No matter their title, because these accountable officials (you, the taxpayer's employees) have chosen to participate as knowing and active Cover Up conspirators, they willingly provided unending opportunities for conspirators to DESTROY incriminating material evidence in the form of videotaped interviews documenting FELONY fraud sham marriages in illegal Muslim cases criminally approved, and to SHRED seven years of daily interview log sheets preventing audit of dozens or hundreds of illegal Muslim and other nationals briberies in sham marriages for green cards and citizenship.

This is NOT about using incriminating information to blackmail or extort - it is ALL about trying to stop and prevent further shedding of innocent blood on our soil.

It IS about bringing back integrity and ethics, moral standards of honesty and principles, to a very corrupt permeated government of which most Americans are not even aware that their very own employees, paid by their hard earned tax dollars, are selling out their security.

I have been completely alone in this battle to protect our America the Beautiful and beloved Americans for seven years without any support, to stand up for what is right -- sacrificing everything to come forth and fight for YOUR safety and security, for your well being to stop these TREASONOUS extensive, insidious briberies and cover up conspiracies of giving aid and comfort to illegal Muslims, the greatest percent being [b]illegal[/b Moroccans, rewarding their FELONIES with green cards and ensuing United States citizenship, there has been NO ONE else willing to do so.

This IS about FBI agents harassing courageous outside informants "forget about the briberies and keep quiet" and the FBI falsifying official records they had contacted me requesting to meet which is an outright lie; it is about corrupt federal officials engaging in FELONY impersonation of myself a Federal Officer in harrassing phone calls to the public; it is about ON-GONG FELONY obstruction of justice, FELONY perjury, FELONY destruction of incriminting evidence, and ON-GOING T R E A S O N by traitors willing to sell out our national, home and personal security.

***See the posted definition of TREASON on my main web page, TREASON by officials who order our own beloved men and women to be killed and maimed fighting seditious Muslims, while they actively protect these briberies and cover up conspiracies of rewarding illegal Muslims felonies.

At: www.maryschneider.us

See the list of names on my main web page of over 70 Moroccans involved with terrorist-related activities in Europe and North Africa.

See this map of known TERRORIST GROUPS ACROSS AMERICA, including ORLANDO:
    http://www.doglegs.net/cclovett/mapof.htm

See this profile of MOROCCANS involved in terrorism:
    http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,41198,00.gif

See this information on seditious activities in ORLANDO, including the arrestof ORLANDO taxi driver Egyptian Ihab Ali, Osama bin Laden's pilot arrested for helping to organize, from his apartment in ORLANDO, the bombings of our AMERICAN Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the AOL chat room revealing how THESE TREASON CONSPIRACIES are aiding seditious activities of his Al Qaeda cohorts.
    http://www.maryschneider.us/docs/Orlando_AOL_Chat_Room_May_23_1999_re_Terrorist_Con nection/

See these articles posted at my website where both the intelligence network and media are well aware of Moroccan terrorism, YET our officials in the White House, the DOJ, OSC, DHS, DOD and Congress protect and cover up these ON-GOING conspiracies rewarding illegal Moroccans' FELONIES.

THE WORLD AFTER 9/11 | Inspired to Radicalism
    Moroccans Gain Prominence in Terror Groups
    By Craig Whitlock - Washington Post Foreign Service
    Thursday, October 14, 2004; Page A01

There are numerous signs that Moroccans -- both at home and abroad -- are playing a bigger role in global networks of Islamic militants. In recent months, authorities in Italy, France, Belgium and the Netherlands have broken up apparent terror cells composed primarily of Moroccan immigrants.

In Germany, two Moroccans are facing trial on charges of helping to carry out the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States, and warrants in the case have been issued for two other people of Moroccan descent. Saudi Arabia's list of most-wanted terrorism suspects also names two Moroccans, the only ones from outside the Arabian Peninsula.

"We cannot exaggerate the threat," said Claude Moniquet, a terrorism researcher and president of the European Strategic Intelligence and Security Center in Brussels. "The terrorist threat in Morocco and the Moroccan community in Europe is real." Full Story

Spain: Europe's biggest terrorist threat is Morocco
    (Agencies) Updated: 2004-07-16 08:46

Europe's biggest terrorist threat is Morocco ¡ª seething with as many as 1,000 al-Qaeda adherents capable of suicide attacks and skilled at slipping through the continent's southern gateway, Spain's leading anti-terrorism judge testified Thursday.

See: OUTRAGEOUSLY rewarding numerous FELONIES by illegal Bangladeshi, illegal Moroccan, illegal Pakistani, and illegal Egyptian
    http://www.maryschneider.us/case.php

EXCERPTS OF FELONY FRAUD SHAM MARRIAGE CASES SURREPTITIOUSLY REMOVED FROM MY OFFICE AFTER HOURS AND APPROVED FOR GREEN CARDS/AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.maryschneider.us/excerpts.php

See the list of over 200 fraud cases, over 50 being illegal Muslims, which was provided 1-1/2 years PRIOR to 9/11 on February 24, 2000, to FBI Director Freeh, the original containing the names and case file numbers, which was also sent to AG Ashcroft six months PRIOR to 9/11 as well as dozens of congressmen, the OSC, DOJ Criminal Division together with copies of official cases notes documenting sham marriages in some 48 fraud cases.

http://www.maryschneider.us/docs/FBI_Di ... t_Mueller/

May God bless all righteous endeavors,

OrlandoMary

NOTICE: "As a Federal Officer in the Department of Homeland Security, CIS, at the present moment, for having reported these treason conspiracies, I have received a reprisal and retaliation notice that I am to be FIRED after 30 years of federal service, without compensation.

I have never, nor do I now, represent or speak on behalf of any government agency of the United States or its policies. I am speaking as a private citizen who is extremely, highly concerned for our national security from extensive treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies.

I have gone public to expose these extensive, insidious, treasonous corruption conspiracies occurring in the United States government, from Orlando to Washington D.C., from:

George W. Bush at the White House, to the Congress, to the Office of Special Counsel Elaine Kaplan, the Department of Justice (DOJ) Attorney General John Ashcroft and the DOJ Criminal Division, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Tom Ridge, FBI Directors Louis Freeh and Robert Mueller, DOJ Inspector General Glen Fine and SAIC Alan Hazen, DOJ/DHS INS/CIS Commissioners Ziglar, Garcia and Aguirre, INS/DHS District Director Robert Wallis and John Bulger, etc.,

in dire hope of preventing or minimizing impending terrorist attacks, and further innocent blood being shed on American soil and the blood of innocents on foreign soil."

-- Mary Schneider, 13 July 2004

Terrorist Operating Across America ORLANDO

www.maryschneider.us

In response to a post to my previous topic:

Perhaps I have misunderstood this forum and should no longer post.

Is this site's focus restricted to illegal Mexicans crossing the southern border or the detrimental impact of illegal aliens across the U.S. and, the open border everywhere, including our northern border wherein I have interviewed Muslims crossing illegally from Canada into New York state between ports, engaging in sham marriages, whose felony fraud cases have been surreptitiously removed from my office and criminally approved?

Yes, I have boxes and boxes of documented evidence, which for my physical protection, are also secured with others, and if you view my main web page you wil see, NOT just one local congressman, but OVER 70 congressmen, representatives and senators, have been provided documented evidence for years; click on the link in the left column entitled Senate Select Committe on Intelligence, including Bush and the White House, AG Ashcroft, DHS Ridge, FBI Mueller and Freeh, DOJ OIG Fine, OSC Kaplan, etc.

No matter their title, because these accountable officials (you, the taxpayer's employees) have chosen to participate as knowing and active Cover Up conspirators, they willingly provided unending opportunities for conspirators to DESTROY incriminating material evidence in the form of videotaped interviews documenting FELONY fraud sham marriages in illegal Muslim cases criminally approved, and to SHRED seven years of daily interview log sheets preventing audit of dozens or hundreds of illegal Muslim and other nationals briberies in sham marriages for green cards and citizenship.

This is NOT about using incriminating information to blackmail or extort - it is ALL about trying to stop and prevent further shedding of innocent blood on our soil.

It IS about bringing back integrity and ethics, moral standards of honesty and principles, to a very corrupt permeated government of which most Americans are not even aware that their very own employees, paid by their hard earned tax dollars, are selling out their security.

I have been completely alone in this battle to protect our America the Beautiful and beloved Americans for seven years without any support, to stand up for what is right -- sacrificing everything to come forth and fight for YOUR safety and security, for your well being to stop these TREASONOUS extensive, insidious briberies and cover up conspiracies of giving aid and comfort to illegal Muslims, the greatest percent being [b]illegal[/b Moroccans, rewarding their FELONIES with green cards and ensuing United States citizenship, there has been NO ONE else willing to do so.

This IS about FBI agents harassing courageous outside informants "forget about the briberies and keep quiet" and the FBI falsifying official records they had contacted me requesting to meet which is an outright lie; it is about corrupt federal officials engaging in FELONY impersonation of myself a Federal Officer in harrassing phone calls to the public; it is about ON-GONG FELONY obstruction of justice, FELONY perjury, FELONY destruction of incriminting evidence, and ON-GOING T R E A S O N by traitors willing to sell out our national, home and personal security.

***See the posted definition of TREASON on my main web page, TREASON by officials who order our own beloved men and women to be killed and maimed fighting seditious Muslims, while they actively protect these briberies and cover up conspiracies of rewarding illegal Muslims felonies.

At: www.maryschneider.us

See the list of names on my main web page of over 70 Moroccans involved with terrorist-related activities in Europe and North Africa.

See this map of known TERRORIST GROUPS ACROSS AMERICA, including ORLANDO:
    http://www.doglegs.net/cclovett/mapof.htm

See this profile of MOROCCANS involved in terrorism:
    http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,41198,00.gif

See this information on seditious activities in ORLANDO, including the arrestof ORLANDO taxi driver Egyptian Ihab Ali, Osama bin Laden's pilot arrested for helping to organize, from his apartment in ORLANDO, the bombings of our AMERICAN Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the AOL chat room revealing how THESE TREASON CONSPIRACIES are aiding seditious activities of his Al Qaeda cohorts.
    http://www.maryschneider.us/docs/Orlando_AOL_Chat_Room_May_23_1999_re_Terrorist_Con nection/

See these articles posted at my website where both the intelligence network and media are well aware of Moroccan terrorism, YET our officials in the White House, the DOJ, OSC, DHS, DOD and Congress protect and cover up these ON-GOING conspiracies rewarding illegal Moroccans' FELONIES.

THE WORLD AFTER 9/11 | Inspired to Radicalism
    Moroccans Gain Prominence in Terror Groups
    By Craig Whitlock - Washington Post Foreign Service
    Thursday, October 14, 2004; Page A01

There are numerous signs that Moroccans -- both at home and abroad -- are playing a bigger role in global networks of Islamic militants. In recent months, authorities in Italy, France, Belgium and the Netherlands have broken up apparent terror cells composed primarily of Moroccan immigrants.

In Germany, two Moroccans are facing trial on charges of helping to carry out the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States, and warrants in the case have been issued for two other people of Moroccan descent. Saudi Arabia's list of most-wanted terrorism suspects also names two Moroccans, the only ones from outside the Arabian Peninsula.

"We cannot exaggerate the threat," said Claude Moniquet, a terrorism researcher and president of the European Strategic Intelligence and Security Center in Brussels. "The terrorist threat in Morocco and the Moroccan community in Europe is real." Full Story

Spain: Europe's biggest terrorist threat is Morocco
    (Agencies) Updated: 2004-07-16 08:46

Europe's biggest terrorist threat is Morocco ¡ª seething with as many as 1,000 al-Qaeda adherents capable of suicide attacks and skilled at slipping through the continent's southern gateway, Spain's leading anti-terrorism judge testified Thursday.

See: OUTRAGEOUSLY rewarding numerous FELONIES by illegal Bangladeshi, illegal Moroccan, illegal Pakistani, and illegal Egyptian
    http://www.maryschneider.us/case.php

EXCERPTS OF FELONY FRAUD SHAM MARRIAGE CASES SURREPTITIOUSLY REMOVED FROM MY OFFICE AFTER HOURS AND APPROVED FOR GREEN CARDS/AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.maryschneider.us/excerpts.php

See the list of over 200 fraud cases, over 50 being illegal Muslims, which was provided 1-1/2 years PRIOR to 9/11 on February 24, 2000, to FBI Director Freeh, the original containing the names and case file numbers, which was also sent to AG Ashcroft six months PRIOR to 9/11 as well as dozens of congressmen, the OSC, DOJ Criminal Division together with copies of official cases notes documenting sham marriages in some 48 fraud cases.

http://www.maryschneider.us/docs/FBI_Di ... t_Mueller/

May God bless all righteous endeavors,

OrlandoMary

NOTICE: "As a Federal Officer in the Department of Homeland Security, CIS, at the present moment, for having reported these treason conspiracies, I have received a reprisal and retaliation notice that I am to be FIRED after 30 years of federal service, without compensation.

I have never, nor do I now, represent or speak on behalf of any government agency of the United States or its policies. I am speaking as a private citizen who is extremely, highly concerned for our national security from extensive treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies.

I have gone public to expose these extensive, insidious, treasonous corruption conspiracies occurring in the United States government, from Orlando to Washington D.C., from:

George W. Bush at the White House, to the Congress, to the Office of Special Counsel Elaine Kaplan, the Department of Justice (DOJ) Attorney General John Ashcroft and the DOJ Criminal Division, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Tom Ridge, FBI Directors Louis Freeh and Robert Mueller, DOJ Inspector General Glen Fine and SAIC Alan Hazen, DOJ/DHS INS/CIS Commissioners Ziglar, Garcia and Aguirre, INS/DHS District Director Robert Wallis and John Bulger, etc.,

in dire hope of preventing or minimizing impending terrorist attacks, and further innocent blood being shed on American soil and the blood of innocents on foreign soil."

-- Mary Schneider, 13 July 2004

Is this site's focus restricted to illegal Mexicans crossing the southern border or the detrimental impact of illegal aliens across the U.S.
    Because of certain recent events most of us here may seem more focused on the mexican invasion. But the other topics are important too.

Is this site's focus restricted to illegal Mexicans crossing the southern border or the detrimental impact of illegal aliens across the U.S.
    Because of certain recent events most of us here may seem more focused on the mexican invasion. But the other topics are important too.

Response

Mary:

This site and ALIPAC is focused on all illegal immigration. The information you have provided will be read by thousands of people by being placed upon this board. Our activists are looking into your info. I'm not certain that we are going to place it on the homepage at this time because there is a lot of info to comb through.

You bring a very interesting question into the debate because many people are wondering how deep the corruption goes in our own governement. Here in NC, there was a bust of documents fraudster and he had hundreds of electronic DHS green cards for sale! Yes, electronic cards ...mint new out of our own Department of Homeland Security.

Several of those that post here are researchers. We picked up some of the best and brightest from other boards, especially Free Republic. That being said some of our people have concerns about putting this info on the front burner at this time. I respect their opinions as I respect yours. You will be hard pressed to be among better friends on the immigration issue than here.

Let us all keep in mind that we are all on the same side. Our opinions on details may differ, but we each must strive to keep the big picture in mind.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Response

Mary:

This site and ALIPAC is focused on all illegal immigration. The information you have provided will be read by thousands of people by being placed upon this board. Our activists are looking into your info. I'm not certain that we are going to place it on the homepage at this time because there is a lot of info to comb through.

You bring a very interesting question into the debate because many people are wondering how deep the corruption goes in our own governement. Here in NC, there was a bust of documents fraudster and he had hundreds of electronic DHS green cards for sale! Yes, electronic cards ...mint new out of our own Department of Homeland Security.

Several of those that post here are researchers. We picked up some of the best and brightest from other boards, especially Free Republic. That being said some of our people have concerns about putting this info on the front burner at this time. I respect their opinions as I respect yours. You will be hard pressed to be among better friends on the immigration issue than here.

Let us all keep in mind that we are all on the same side. Our opinions on details may differ, but we each must strive to keep the big picture in mind.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bin Laden Asks Zarqawi to Make U.S. a Target -Source

35 minutes ago Top Stories - Reuters

By David Morgan

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) recently asked his chief ally in Iraq (news - web sites), Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, to consider the territory of the United States as a target for terrorist attacks, a U.S. counterterrorism official said on Monday.

AFP/Ausaf Newspaper/File Photo

"There has been communication between bin Laden and Zarqawi, with bin Laden suggesting to Zarqawi the U.S. homeland as a target," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The official called the bin Laden communication "a fairly recent development" but declined to provide details for fear of compromising U.S. anti-terrorism efforts.

The Department of Homeland Security said it issued a classified intelligence bulletin over the weekend warning state officials that the federal government had received nonspecific information about al Qaeda plans to attack the United States.

Department spokesman Brian Roehrkasse said the threat was still being analyzed, but was not enough to raise the U.S. terrorism alert level, which is currently set at yellow to signify an elevated threat.

"The interesting thing is the implication here that Zarqawi could pull such a thing off, that he has that reach," said Daniel Benjamin, a terrorism analyst at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington.

"It's particularly interesting that bin Laden would think that Zarqawi could do this," he said.

Zarqawi, a Jordanian militant, is a leading figure among Islamic insurgents who are waging a deadly campaign against U.S.-led forces in Iraq.

Bush administration officials, including Vice President Dick Cheney (news - web sites), suggested ties between bin Laden and Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) in the run-up to the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

The bipartisan commission that investigated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington later concluded no collaborative relationship existed between Saddam and the bin Laden network blamed for the attacks.

CIA (news - web sites) Director Porter Goss told the Senate intelligence committee this month that the Iraqi insurgency that flared in response to the 2003 invasion has begun to pose an emerging international terrorism threat.

Goss said Zarqawi in particular was trying to establish a safe haven in Iraq from which to operate against Western nations and "apostate" Muslim governments.

"It raises the question: Is bin Laden looking to Zarqawi because he has seen his successes in some areas and he's wondering whether he can leverage additional resources in other areas," the counterterrorism official said.

"One would have to get into bin Laden's head for what his reasoning is," the official added.

(Additional reporting by Deborah Charles and Caroline Drees)
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... inladen_dc

AND we here at ALIPAC have a very good idea how these terrorist we enter our country.

35 minutes ago Top Stories - Reuters

By David Morgan

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) recently asked his chief ally in Iraq (news - web sites), Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, to consider the territory of the United States as a target for terrorist attacks, a U.S. counterterrorism official said on Monday.

AFP/Ausaf Newspaper/File Photo

"There has been communication between bin Laden and Zarqawi, with bin Laden suggesting to Zarqawi the U.S. homeland as a target," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The official called the bin Laden communication "a fairly recent development" but declined to provide details for fear of compromising U.S. anti-terrorism efforts.

The Department of Homeland Security said it issued a classified intelligence bulletin over the weekend warning state officials that the federal government had received nonspecific information about al Qaeda plans to attack the United States.

Department spokesman Brian Roehrkasse said the threat was still being analyzed, but was not enough to raise the U.S. terrorism alert level, which is currently set at yellow to signify an elevated threat.

"The interesting thing is the implication here that Zarqawi could pull such a thing off, that he has that reach," said Daniel Benjamin, a terrorism analyst at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington.

"It's particularly interesting that bin Laden would think that Zarqawi could do this," he said.

Zarqawi, a Jordanian militant, is a leading figure among Islamic insurgents who are waging a deadly campaign against U.S.-led forces in Iraq.

Bush administration officials, including Vice President Dick Cheney (news - web sites), suggested ties between bin Laden and Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) in the run-up to the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

The bipartisan commission that investigated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington later concluded no collaborative relationship existed between Saddam and the bin Laden network blamed for the attacks.

CIA (news - web sites) Director Porter Goss told the Senate intelligence committee this month that the Iraqi insurgency that flared in response to the 2003 invasion has begun to pose an emerging international terrorism threat.

Goss said Zarqawi in particular was trying to establish a safe haven in Iraq from which to operate against Western nations and "apostate" Muslim governments.

"It raises the question: Is bin Laden looking to Zarqawi because he has seen his successes in some areas and he's wondering whether he can leverage additional resources in other areas," the counterterrorism official said.

"One would have to get into bin Laden's head for what his reasoning is," the official added.

(Additional reporting by Deborah Charles and Caroline Drees)
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... inladen_dc

AND we here at ALIPAC have a very good idea how these terrorist we enter our country.

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang
    Indeed. Many have including myself posted about non Mexican immigration including the islamic threat.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang
    Indeed. Many have including myself posted about non Mexican immigration including the islamic threat.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast