Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Testimonial from a Legal Immigrant

Testimonial from a Legal Immigrant

dontspeakforme.org/testimonials.html

Testimonials
    Carmen Morales

My name is Carmen Morales. I am a Puerto Rican, but an American first. I came to the United States at the age of 3 with my grandparents. I am the proud mother of 3 children and they are the main reason that I decided to get involved and speak out against illegal immigration. My husband, Joe Perez is a Vietnam veteran and retired after 40 years working with a New Jersey printing company. I am a school bus driver for the Plainville Board of Education in Plainville, New Jersey. The student body is predominantly Hispanic with some African American, and almost no Anglos. Every day I see children disappear and re-appear, not knowing whether they are dropping out, returning to their home countries, hiding from authorities or being deported.

I am often asked to translate for bi-lingual teachers, who barely speak English, and teach their lessons in Spanish instead. I notice the children's books teach Mexican history of Pancho Villa, not America's own founding fathers, like George Washington. Every September, our school offices are jammed with families, mostly illegal. As I translated for these families to help their children enroll in school, I noticed a pattern of lies and deception. Mothers and fathers none of whom spoke English, seemed to forget important information such as proof of address, or even their child's birth date. They would frequently communicate with a third party on a cell phone who would tell them what to say. As a result of these waves of illegal immigrants, American children are being pushed out of their own schools; lost and confused in classrooms, cafeterias and playgrounds where Spanish is now the language of choice. I know this to be the case in my own school district and have seen it firsthand in the Plainville School District with 10 schools, all of them dangerously overcrowded.

Like many American families, I have more than one job to help make ends meet. I also work as a realtor, and one day saw something that changed me forever. I was excited to show a prospective seller a lovely old Victorian home in the historic part of town. When I got inside the house, I was shocked to see that it had been virtually gutted, and turned into ramshackle quarters for more than 60 illegal immigrants. Inside walls were torn down and replaced by a single piece of plywood to divide families. Even the bathroom looked like a makeshift bedroom and rooms designed for one bed were crammed with 4 beds and multiple families. I woke up that day and realized that America had a huge problem. If we didn't do something to secure our border and protect our country, we would lose America's spirit, our culture, language, and history…what made this country great would be gone forever. I have traveled the country to support this cause. I am here to tell our legislators and politicians that the civil disobedience that has taken over our streets and communities is designed to bully them into giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. The cost of that kind of amnesty for our families our children and future generations, is one that none of us can afford!

This is only one testimonial on this website there are several more.

Have You Checked Your Identity

You really should run a check on your credit, and social security number.
    People like your husband and yourself, are perfect canidates to have your identity stolen. You are legal immigrants of hispanic heritage, and that makes your identity to those crossing the border from Mexico, and Canada very valuable.
    My husband who is half Mexican, and myself, have both had our identities stolen. We are currently fighting to have a house full of Illegal Immigrants arrested that were, and still are using my husband's identity to get electric service. We live in Lubbock Texas and the swarm here of Illegal Immigrants, and the gang, and meth labs they open up all over our area has caused the civilian population to fear the police which regulary conduct raids on homes in our area.
    If you go to some of my posting, when I was known as Angel of Freedom, you will find, that Texas is no place for an American anymore, and this is the state that the president comes from.
    American's will never get our president, or government to listen to us until we find away to remind them of who it is that they serve.
    I have come up with an idea for a political boycott that can really get the attention at the local levels on up.
    However, getting voters to participate is difficult.
    It is so easy. In order for my husband to get the job that he has had now for more than six years, he had to go through back ground checks, and drug testing as well as random, yearly drug tests.
    This costs his boss about five hundred dollars a pop, which makes Americans more expensive to employ, but almost every company large and small has adapted this policy.
    So I am demanding that from now on I don't want to see any more smear campaigns on my television!
    I want to see back ground checks publicly displayed in their campeign ads, as well as drug tests results, education, and previous work history.
    I am asking no more from my political candidates than they are willing to mandate upon their citizens.
    They are applying for very important jobs, and they better start acting like it.
    Now, here is how easy it is to boycott the government in a manner that will get their attention.
    Go to the poles, and Vote!
    Start watching what your local councel members and mayor are putting out there for you to vote on.
    Write your local councelman, and tell them that you are participating in a boycott to make your voice heard to the president. And, that you will no longer support any form of government until it supports you, and puts before you canidates that can fit the criteria I have already laid before you.
    Tell all of your friends and family to do the same.
    Go to the polls, and vote "No" on every bill, and canidate put before you on the ballet.
    If filling the streets will get law breakers on television, just imagine what kind of an impact bringing your local government to a halt will do.
    Don't forget, and it is so important that I can't believe I forgot to put it at the top.
    When you write your counselmen explain to them that you will continue to vote down everything they put before you until they publicly display on televsion a complete, indepth background check, and drug test results.
    This is nothing more than American citizens are asked to present for employment, and their jobs have great importance.

My heart goes out to you, as I am sure that you struggle like every American to live the American dream, that we are now being told is not our right, but it is the right of those who have not earned it.

"Lord, please give me the strength to supress my anger so that my eyes may remain open to the truth of my quest."
    Blue Angel

Angelique T. Reder
    Angel of Freedom[/list]

Welcome Blue Angel. How do you like that our Senators want to give illegal aliens who stole people's identities a "free pass" and let all bygones be bygones? I hear every victim of identity theft puts 100's of hours and spends a lot of money trying to get your accounts back in order. I'm saddened this happened to you. Let your Senator know.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Welcome BlueAngel . Interesting post and some very good points and ideas. Did you say you were here before as Angel of Freedom ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of stolen ID's. The incredible number of stolen ID's which was just announced by our government of the Military and Veterans. I'm wondering what effect all this stolen Identification could have on our elections. This really concerns me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the welcome

Has the war on Terror been turned on the Citizens of America, instead of the viscious criminals coming across the border?

Here in my city of Lubbock TX, where the FalconII was supposed to have the most dramatic effect, due to the eighty homes raided locally.
    The part that was left out of the news was that out of the 80 homes raided only three percent were raided under the guide lines of the FalconII, which stated that these raids were only to be on homes of violent offenders, child preditors, and drug dealers.
    Out of the eighty arrests only three fit this catagory.
    The rest of the homes were raided with illegally issued warrants for such things as unpaid city fines, and misdemenor tickets.
    I see the FalconII Raids as a disaster, as one woman had her home raided at eleven o'clock at night, and her children were held by the local CPS while she was booked, then released.
    It took her three days to get her children back.
    Her offense was a ticket for over watering her yard, a that she refused to pay, because she did not water her grass.
    Where the woman lived was in the heavily populated impoverished area of our east side, and after seeing the pictures of her dried out, dead little patch of yard, I became completely disgusted.
    Prior to this raid, I had witnessed about five raids here in Lubbock.
    One took place right across the yard from my home, and the police had no regard for the children coming home from school, my grandson playing in the yard, or the civilian population that lived near the Mexican Gang Crack house. Which was later on the news described as house bomb that could have taken out the entire block.
    The police and DEA wore protective gear from the top of their heads, to the tips of their toes, but the people on the streets, and that lived near by had no protection.
    Because of the disregard shown by the Lubbock Police Department, and the DEA my husband and I had to move out of the city to try and lower the danger to my family.
    I know that the Police and DEA in our area will continue these kinds of raid until their luck runs out, and some Mexican Gang Banger decides to use the drug house as a bomb, or opens fire on the police in retaliation, and civilians become casualties.
    We have laws to protect citizens from our police acting like criminals, but since Bush has become president those laws are consistantly broken, and the police suffer no consequence.
    Our little city has had more death related casualties due to the police than most cities our size.
    I can remember when a police officer could not pull you over without justifible cause, now they just pull you over, no cause needed.
    About two years ago, I was pulled over on the way home from picking my son up from school. Because I was driving an old van the police officer detained me without cause while he called in another unit, one with a drug dog.
    After an hour, and nothing turned up, I was finally told that I could go on my way. My son was terrified the entire time that I was going to go to jail, because of the threatening manner to which the police spoke to me, and him.
    About two weeks ago, my daughter, and her husband, and their child had pulled over on the side of the road to watch a fire works display, when an off duty police officer pulled up behind them.
    After more than two hours of tormenting them, and threatening them with CPS because they had been kissing when the OFF DUTY officer pulled up behind them. They were told that they could be charged with sexual assult on a minor, because their son was in the car.
    After that my daughter was arrested for a warrant, on a unpaid ticket, and hauled off to jail, right in front of her four year old child.
    Lubbockites are fearful of the local police, and if you think that this kind of attitude by your local police will not affect you, the FalconII should exhibit just how wrong you are.
    Thanks to our president we have far more to fear than terrorists from other countries. We have to worry about the terrorists our local police are becoming.

Blue Angel