Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BetsyRoss wrote:
    So from one country we bring in people to replace our college grads, and from another to replace our drop-outs.

BINGO
    They are suggesting that we can not function as a country nor have a good economy without allowing not only these folks to stay but a constant influx of new ones. To say once again that it is only about the money and nothing to do with it's citizens or who make up it's citizens. We are just consumers and workers.

They tried to make it sound like the border is on it's way to being completely secured and that we will come down hard on employers but we must have multitudes of immigrants in our country for us to perform and even survive.

Other then over praising themselves for some imaginary border control and enforcement. This is just more of the same ole same ole.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I think what we need is a (CONGRESS AND A DAY WITH AMERICAN CITIZEN) at which time some average American citizens go to congress and members of congress sit out there in their little seats and listen to the American people standing at the podium telling them what we want,and how their policys are screwing up our lives, with out being able to speak.

We get to tell them what WE want, one at a time, how immigration , NAFTA/CAFTA, insourcing outsourceing,drugs, crime, what we think of them making the taxpayers support a third world country no matter if we want to or not!.
    The huge amounts of our money to rebuild Iraq, our broken school system BECAUSE OF THEIR IMMIGRATION POLICY and our over crowding schools. I'm sure you have the picture, but I think the only way they are going to listen if face to face!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We'll have to take a number and stand in a long line. ImmigrationVoice.org (the Indian immigrant activists) just hired a new lobbyist, they just announced: http://www.pattonboggs.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    *undergoing a criminal background check;
    *paying a meaningful penalty;
    *paying taxes;
    *requiring them to wait their turn in line;
    *learning English; and
    *having a job.
    And what the hell are they going to do when these "poor immigrants" refuse to do one or all of the above? Are they going to deport their butts then?
    Thats what I want to know just when are they going to start deporting the ones that don't qualify and how long are they going to give them to qualify so we can get on with enforcing the laws.What a Joke!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for inviting me to testify today about immigration reform. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is committed to the President’s vision of immigration reform based on five main pillars: (1) gaining effective control of the border; (2) building a robust interior enforcement program; (3) establishing a Temporary Worker Program (TWP); (4) bringing illegal aliens who are now in the U.S. out of the shadows; and (5) promoting assimilation of new immigrants into our society. With Congress’s help, DHS has made measurable progress in achieving effective control of the border and improving the enforcement of our immigration laws in the interior
    This is deja vu all over again. Just different players. I am getting sick and tired of all their empty statements and unfulfulled promises. It's all a bunch of hot air being spewed all over the place, and it's beginning to stink worse than ever.
    Why was this idiot allowed to have any input, when our own representatives are shuit out of the meetings? Most of all, why on earth is Secretary Gutterrez asked to these meetings?
    I like your idea, SoSadForUs- "CONGRESS AND A DAY WITH AN AMERICAN CITIZEN".

MW
    Last year, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) arrested more than 700 individuals on criminal charges and more than 3,600 on administrative charges. This is seven times the number of arrests completed by the old U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in its last full year of operation.
    Do they actually believe 4,300 from 20 million is actually a noticable amount?

The President has acknowledged that “you cannot deport 10 million people who have been here working.”
    So now we're down to 10 million. Anyone mind telling me how the number is shrinking - 4,300 from 20+ million doesn't equal 10 million. Hmmm........the math doesn't even add up if you use the 12 million number we keep hearing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Last year, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) arrested more than 700 individuals on criminal charges and more than 3,600 on administrative charges. This is seven times the number of arrests completed by the old U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in its last full year of operation.
    Do they actually believe 4,300 from 20 million is actually a noticable amount?

[quote:2ynz73q3]The President has acknowledged that “you cannot deport 10 million people who have been here working.”
    So now we're down to 10 million. Anyone mind telling me how the number is shrinking - 4,300 from 20+ million doesn't equal 10 million. Hmmm........the math doesn't even add up if you use the 12 million number we keep hearing.[/quote:2ynz73q3]

Does not compute does it!! Does it surprise you they can't seem to get anything right, I guarantee they don't know how many people are here!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12