Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    News Stories from ALIPAC Members
    Members of ALIPAC can post their own news stories here. 6 stories per week will be chosen to go on our homepage. Articles must be on the topics of illegal immigration, aliens, gangs, laws, campaigns, legal immigration, terrorists, Americans, border patrol, and security.

"I believe it falls under security!" I thought ONUG explained it quite well actually!
    Until you can explain how this is related to immigration in some way, I'm not buying your argument. This is an immigration forum. All stories not related to immigration should be in the Other Topics forum. That how I understand it anyway. If a moderator comes on here and tell me that I'm wrong, I'll accept it and move on.

Can you see my point at all? We can't run around chasing our tails and assuming every shooting is somehow illegal immigrant related. If information comes available that ties the shooting to an immigrant or known immigrant gang, then the story can be moved here from the Other Topics forum.

Other Topics News and Issues
    For discussions and news that are not on the topic of illegal immigration and immigration.
    The story has not been linked to immigration.

News Stories from ALIPAC Members
    Members of ALIPAC can post their own news stories here. 6 stories per week will be chosen to go on our homepage. Articles must be on the topics of illegal immigration, aliens, gangs, laws, campaigns, legal immigration, terrorists, Americans, border patrol, and security.
    Considering this is an immigration website, I can only assume the News Stories forum is for stories that can somewhow be linked to immigration that would fit under one of the titles above. However, this story can not be linked because there is no suspect, it was not a border patrol agent, it's not linked to a gang with known illegal alien members, it wasn't about our national security or security at the border, etc.

I will not argue with you over this. I will wait for a moderator to clear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    I will not argue with you over this. I will wait for a moderator to clear it up.
    "Did you even read W's post?" Look lady I don't follow you around picking at every post you put up, show me the same courtesy, thank you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    If a moderator comes on here and tell me that I'm wrong, I'll accept it and move on.
    I was just made a moderator. You are wrong. Move on.

Ok, looks like we need a time out here friends.

In this situation I would say everyone is correct! There is no mention of illegal immigration however it is suspicious due to W's comments. He obviously thought the placement was fine or he would have moved it. So until we know more this article will remain where the original poster placed it.

In the future if anyone believes an article is in the wrong place it is best to make a report for the moderators to review. That way a comment may not be taken personally.

Let's please keep in mind we are united here for a common concern.

And we can all agree that we hope the monster that did this will be found.

Prayers to that poor officer's family and friends.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Thanks jean I'll try to pay better attention, but this one I wasn't sure about!"
    Hey! it wasn't a duplicate this time! And yes I hope they catch these losers!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reward Reaches $52,000 For Info On Sergeant's Death

Jessie Degollado, KSAT 12 News Reporter

POSTED: Monday, May 30, 2011

UPDATED: 6:28 pm CDT May 30, 2011

SAN ANTONIO -- As a multiagency task force continues its all-out search for whoever ambushed and killed a 25-year veteran of the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, the reward for information about his death has been raised to $52,000.

Investigators said Sgt. Kenneth Vann, 45, was gunned down in his patrol car as he waited at the traffic light at Loop 410 and Rigsby Road early Saturday morning.

According to investigators, Vann was stopped at the traffic light when another car pulled up on his passenger's side, and someone inside the car fired several shots from a semiautomatic or automatic weapon.
    Vann was hit several times and was pronounced dead at the scene, a spokesman for the department said.

Investigators have been canvassing the neighborhoods around 410 and Rigsby, looking for any information about a possible suspect.

Several San Antonio residents said they're now worried for their own safety.

"If it could happen like that, they could do that to anybody," said one resident who asked not to be identified.

"Every time I get to a traffic light, I look around to make sure a suspicious person (is not around)," said another.

http://www.ksat.com/news/28074903/detail.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reward For Info On Sergeant's Death Reaches $77,000

POSTED: Tuesday, May 31, 2011
    UPDATED: 11:50 am CDT May 31, 2011

SAN ANTONIO -- With the addition of $25,000 from San Antonio lawyer Wayne Wright, the reward for information on the shooting death of Bexar County sheriff's Sgt. Kenneth Vann has reached $77,000.

A nearly 25-year law enforcement veteran with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, Vann was ambushed and killed about 2 a.m. Saturday as he waited at a traffic light at Loop 410 and Rigsby Road on his way to a call.

The men fired multiple shots shattering the deputy's passenger window and killing him, Deputy Chief Dale Bennett said.

The men fled and as of Tuesday afternoon, no arrests had been made.
    San Antonio Crime Stoppers, the Marshal's Service, the Texas Municipal Police Association, multiple police agencies across Texas and Vann's relatives have all contributed reward money for information leading to the arrest of Vann's killers.
    Vann's wife is also a Bexar County deputy sergeant. Vann leaves behind two sons and a daughter.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 224-STOP.

The sheriff’s office has set up a Memorial Fund through Generations FCU. Any monetary donations may be made to the Kenneth G Vann Memorial Fund in care of Generations Federal Credit Union. P.O. Box 830968, San Antonio, Texas 78283-0968. Donations can be mailed or submitted in person at any Generations Federal Credit in the San Antonio area.

http://www.ksat.com/news/28081704/detail.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reward reaches $127,000 for info on sergeant's slaying

Reward reaches $127,000 for info on sergeant's slaying

By Eva Ruth Moravec and John Gonzalez
    emoravec@express-news.net
    Updated 05:50 p.m., Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The reward offered for information on the killing of Bexar County sheriff's Sgt. Kenneth Vann reached $127,000 on Tuesday, bolstered by a $50,000 donation from the FBI and $25,000 from San Antonio lawyer Wayne Wright, officials said.

Vann, 48, was killed with an automatic weapon as he waited at a red light in his marked patrol car at Rigsby Avenue and Loop 410 around 2 a.m. Saturday, ambushed by someone in a small white car, officials have said.

On Tuesday, investigators said they were trying to locate a crew cab pickup seen leaving that intersection about the same time. It was described as a royal blue 2009 or later model Ford F-150.

Authorities said they still had no suspects or specific motive other than the likelihood that Vann was killed simply because he was a law enforcement officer.

A multiagency task force was rounding up people with outstanding warrants to question them about what they might know about the killing, Sheriff Amadeo Ortiz said.

“We are working day and night. ... but unfortunately we don't have any results to report as of today,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It looks like W is probably right. We knew it was just a matter of time before the Mexican killing scum moved to this side of the border.

What they don't know,yet,their barbaric murderous attitude will not be tolerated in the USA. Whoa unto you you friggin yellow belly cowards.

If the police don't get you first some red,white & blue blooded American will. You can count on it !! It may become "Open Season" on cartel rats in the USA.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Authorities said they still had no suspects or specific motive other than the likelihood that Vann was killed simply because he was a law enforcement officer.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast