Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    There is a place my uninsured son goes to called Volenteers in Medicine. The Drs donate their time and the drug companies donate their medicine. The drug companies want to see pays stubs from my son and W2's to make sure he is in the income limit. They take it very seriously, I guess they think wealthy people are really gonnna go there to scam them out of some blood pressure meds. But it is what it is. However....... I overheard a receptionist tell Pedro that she knows he does not have a legal paystub so he should just write down how much he earns. Sucks.

Ditto! Maybe American citizens start buying fradulent matricular consular cards and using those to open bank acounts, get jobs, go to hospitals, etc! When the V****V hits the fan just walk down to the corner and get yourself a new card and start over!
    I think that the next time I find out where a Mexican counsulate is giving out Matricular cards, I am going to go there and ask for one. I think we all should.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    We need to get the laws in order and make the hospitals and clinics stop treating anyone who is illegal. NO emergency room care, NO maturnity care, and all clinics that treat illegals need to have their funding stopped, closed and fined for aiding criminals.

Re: Texas Emergency Rooms See Spike in Unpaid Bills

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    March 28, 2011

Texas Emergency Rooms See Spike in Unpaid Bills
    Don't worry, those of us still paying taxes will get stuck with the bill.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Ditto! Maybe American citizens start buying fradulent matricular consular cards and using those to open bank acounts, get jobs, go to hospitals, etc! When the V****V hits the fan just walk down to the corner and get yourself a new card and start over!
    I think that the next time I find out where a Mexican counsulate is giving out Matricular cards, I am going to go there and ask for one. I think we all should.
    Ditto that! The next time someone asks you for your social security number or other identification, just whip out your matricular consular card and say HERE YOU GO! Just tell them you don’t feel comfortable giving out your social security numbers since it’s not required anyway. If this card is good enough for illegal invaders then it's good enough for American citizens!

To demand a greater burden of proof of American citizens than is required for illegal invaders is discriminatory against American citizens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Margaret Althoff-Olivas, director of Public Affairs at University Medical Center of El Paso Thomason Hospital, says it is impossible to determine how many of these patients are undocumented immigrants, since by law they cannot be asked to reveal their legal status at the time they enter the hospital.
    You know how many are illegal aliens, they are the ones with the fake social security numbers. Interesting how she worded this "at the time they enter the hospital" and "legal status". Yea, you can ask before they leave, you can ask for ID, you can ask for billing information, you can ask for a SS number, you can ask for money before they go out the door...

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12