Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TEXAS GOV. BACK RESOLUTION AFFIRMING STATE SOVEREIGNTY...

Searched and didn't see this.

Awesome video at the link below.

AUSTIN – Gov. Rick Perry joined state Rep. Brandon Creighton and sponsors of House Concurrent Resolution (HCR) 50 in support of states’ rights under the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

“I believe that our federal government has become oppressive in its size, its intrusion into the lives of our citizens, and its interference with the affairs of our state,â€

Thats fantastic BUT in order to really stop FEDZILLA.Activists are going to have to push their politicians that have gone GLOBAL right out of office.Those who are treasonists need to be RECALLED using existing RECALL laws in the individual states. A treason report that is well done and researched needs to IDENTIFY all treasonists and spread the report high and low. Tea Parties need to continue until all citizens are activated and coherent on an aggressive plan of action.The DHS stigmitizing report against patriots needs to be AGGRESSIVELY addressed with protest right on the steps of DHS.Citizens in groups need to create a weekly activist plan to arouse citizens to legal remedies for the economic terrorism and invasion occurring.
    Citizens need to find another haven for their money and hard work so that the financial terrorists like Goldman Sacs,JP Morgan,Fargo,Bank of America no longer get clients from the SHEEPLE.
    Governor Rick Perry needs to stop selling off our highways to the highest bidder.The Trans-Texas corridor monster has risen its ugly head again and transformed into more stealth legislation in unison with business community that is also blocking fruitful immigration reform legislation from passing.

Watch the video, the Gov. references the Tea Party's in the speech.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I agree this is awesome. A man with a true Texas-American heritage. Just imagine what you would be hearing if the Gov of Texas was somebody like Luis Guiterrez - pukehead.

As someone that has had to put up with Perry for so many years, I will have to say....PROVE IT!! This man has said this and that but NEVER follows through. Texans, how many years have our politicians said that they would solve our immigration problem during elections, but once the election is over, it is business as usual. Texas politicians like Perry, Hutchison, and Granger have YET to fulfill ANY of their promises that they gave me YEARS ago, but I still have to vote for them over and over because their opposition supports amnesty. I'm tired of Perry and his do nothing government. Most Texans have wanted more enforcement for YEARS, yet nothing is ever done. I hope Kinky Friedman runs again, I will vote for him this time. We need a rebel in the Texas Government.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I hope Kinky Friedman runs again, I will vote for him this time. We need a rebel in the Texas Government.

I love Kinky Friedman!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Watch the video, the Gov. references the Tea Party's in the speech.
    at first he was suppose to march and attend the TeA party in austin, but i think now its been changed cuz on taxdayteaparty website. his name isnt showing as being in on the march

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    As someone that has had to put up with Perry for so many years, I will have to say....PROVE IT!! This man has said this and that but NEVER follows through. Texans, how many years have our politicians said that they would solve our immigration problem during elections, but once the election is over, it is business as usual. Texas politicians like Perry, Hutchison, and Granger have YET to fulfill ANY of their promises that they gave me YEARS ago, but I still have to vote for them over and over because their opposition supports amnesty. I'm tired of Perry and his do nothing government. Most Texans have wanted more enforcement for YEARS, yet nothing is ever done. I hope Kinky Friedman runs again, I will vote for him this time. We need a rebel in the Texas Government.
    I agree, HCR 50 is a great move. I am also happy that Perry is standing up and supporting it. However, I am still rather suspicious about Perry's intentions knowing it is election time. I hope I am wrong and he has finally seen the light.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

the election is in 2010, but lets not remember who his chief opposition is
    Kay Bailey Hutchinson who in Congress SUPPORTS THE DREAM ACT

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the election is in 2010, but lets not remember who his chief opposition is
    Kay Bailey Hutchinson who in Congress SUPPORTS THE DREAM ACT
    Yea, twiddle dee or twiddle dumb.........
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast