Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    RIDE ON, SIXX...."round 'em up, head 'em out, Rawhide"

(Does anyone remember that tv show? I was just a little girl and loved it!)
    I remember it. Some real weird stuff is going on here in Texas. My next door neighbor, Troy, is a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. In fact, he is the president of the local chapter. I know, me a black man, living next to a member in good standing of AB is strange. Especially the fact that we have not opened up on each other However, since he moved in about 5 years ago, we have become cordial. He is interested in a lot of the things that I am. This illegal immigrant issue has him, uh, riled up.
    Troy says that AB is going to take "care of business" with MS-13. He read the article that I posted in the Dallas Mourning Blues. Troy is a good guy. He is a master mechanic and can fix anything on wheels. He told me he does not hate black people, he is just against inter-marriage. That is his belief. He comes over to play dominoes and drink whiskey when he can. We go over there when they invite us to parties. You should see the looks on my black friends faces when he is here and on his white friends faces when I am over there. Long story short: Strange alliances are being formed. I'll keep you posted. However, I can't quote Troy here.
    Just remember keep friends close and well you know the rest...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SIXX--keep us posted!! Yes, strange alliances are going to form. It's called Americans United!! Our Country will be better and stronger after we finish our business with these politicans, illegal employers, and phoney two faced tax exempt organizations messin' with our political system.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I had missed that story about Rick and the six senators...would it be possible for you to direct me to the story or fill in the names of the senators?? I've got some calls to make, obviously.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Roadrunner..if SIXX doesn't have them, go back up to the top to the story he posted then scroll down to the bottom and you'll see an e-mail to Tracey Teaton at Dallas News. Send him/her an e-mail and ask for the names of the 11 Senators who signed this resolution to Governor Perry. If he knows how many there are, then he may know who they are. It might be Monday before the writer would get back to you..but they are usually pretty good about that.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I had missed that story about Rick and the six senators...would it be possible for you to direct me to the story or fill in the names of the senators?? I've got some calls to make, obviously.

RR
    It's 11 according to the article. I am not sure who they are, but I am a TEXAN ,and can predict all things TEXAN. This is my list of the most wanted in order:
    1 Gonzalo Barrientos -D-Austin
    2. Florence "watch my hair there buddy" Shapiro, R-Plano
    3 Jane"I'm not a natural blond" Nelson, R-Flower Mound
    4. Royce "Bubble Lip" West, D-Dallas
    5. John Carona , R-Dallas
    6. Juan "Chuy" Hinojosa - D- Mission
    7. Mario V. Gallegos, Jr,-D-Houston
    8. Judith Zaffirini (D-Laredo)
    9. Rodney Ellis , D-Houston
    10. Ken Armbrister , D-Victoria
    11. A wild card from the others listed below

http://www.senate.state.tx.us/75r/senate/Members.htm

Members of the Texas State Senate [ Sorted by Name | Sorted by District ]

Sorted by Name Armbrister, Kenneth L.
    Averitt, Kip
    Barrientos, Gonzalo
    Brimer, Kim
    Carona, John
    Deuell, Bob
    Duncan, Robert
    Ellis, Rodney
    Eltife, Kevin
    Estes, Craig
    Fraser, Troy
    Gallegos, Mario, Jr.
    Harris, Chris
    Hinojosa, Juan "Chuy"
    Jackson, Mike
    Janek, Kyle
    Lindsay, Jon
    Lucio, Eddie, Jr.
    Madla, Frank L.
    Nelson, Jane
    Ogden, Steve
    Seliger, Kel
    Shapiro, Florence
    Shapleigh, Eliot
    Staples, Todd
    Van de Putte, Leticia
    Wentworth, Jeff
    West, Royce
    Whitmire, John
    Williams, Tommy
    Zaffirini, Judith

Happy writing
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

This was a duplicate
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Roadrunner..if SIXX doesn't have them, go back up to the top to the story he posted then scroll down to the bottom and you'll see an e-mail to Tracey Teaton at Dallas News. Send him/her an e-mail and ask for the names of the 11 Senators who signed this resolution to Governor Perry. If he knows how many there are, then he may know who they are. It might be Monday before the writer would get back to you..but they are usually pretty good about that.
    11 makes them 1/3 of that august body. And when you find out who the traitors are let me know how they match up with my list of the usual suspects and most wanted. I'll bet I got at least six of 11 right. Any takers? $5.00 per senator, over and under But I don't want the money. Send it to the MMP
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Seriously, When did our world start spinning backwords. Being good is bad and being illegal is good?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The email has been fired away to the author of the piece. I don't intend to write to them I intend to call and THEN write to them. No long distance charges on my cell...wheee..what fun I have...

I'll post their names, if I get them, so the rest of you Texans and concerned citizens can chime in as well.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I'm not from Texas but sure will send some emails. We have got to stick together or we will never make it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast