Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Almost

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    “My skin is brown. I am Hispanic and I am not afraid of House Bill 12," said state Rep. Jose Aliseda, R-Beeville, a member of the inaugural class of the Hispanic Republic Conference.
    WTG TEXAS! If Rep. Aliseda were my Rep. I'd be sporting a bumper sticker or a yard sign supporting this man. He really really gets it! It's the illegals giving all Hispanics a bad image!

It is racist and nationalist Mexicans giving all latin/hispanic peoples a bad name and stirring up racism in the U S for their political and social agendas...They are the racist brownshirts, La Raza, Reconqista, Aztlan, etc etc...
    My Puerto Rican, Cuban, and Dominican friends want nothing to do with them...
    Spot on PaulRevere9! That's EXACTLY the point, but laraza racists don't want the truth to come out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

“My skin is brown. I am Hispanic and I am not afraid of House Bill 12," said state Rep. Jose Aliseda, R-Beeville, a member of the inaugural class of the Hispanic Republic Conference.
    We Americans must work to gain back respect in our Country and undo the lawless land the U.S. has became in the last few years.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Janet Napolitano and Eric Holder will get right on this. Probably arrest every legislator who voted for the banning of SANCTUARY CITIES as a TERRORIST.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12