Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow! Did they ever get the creeps? I hope your insurance paid for the arson and that you're living in a much safer place.

And that was 14 years ago. The hate towards whites was already indoctrinated then. Imagine that!

Where have I been? But looking back over the years, I can recognize some instances with subtle signs but I didn't make the connection until this blatant invasion and the "in your face" marches and demands.

All of this just because you poltely asked that a street sign not be taken down?

Incredible!

MHB,

No, they only got the arsonist. About 5 years later, they arrested, and had the media out for the parade of the guys in handcuffs, of the "International Posse". I did recognize about 5 of them.

I had moved the day the kid broke in with the gun. As one of my police friends told me, you can't outrun a bullet.

As for insurance. NO, remember this was after Hurricane Andrew. My home insurance wasn't renewed, as my co. pulled out of Fl. I was insured at the time by the state's fund of last resort and had a $25, 000 deductible. That's how I'm so sure of the figure! I DID NOT declare bankruptcy, just worked all the overtime I could till I paid it all off.

If I had that money now, I could help more here, and I wouldn't be in such desperate straits with my mom, right now.

So that gang had enormous effects on my life....to this day!!!!!!

At least I'm alive. They just made me mad!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12